Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_st/n)
    right, someone help me out here, i heard my brother playing this tune its got a sample of nancy sinatra-my baby shot me down,

whats it called? and who's it by i cant seem to find it and he didnt know what it was called either but it was fooking ace
    thats by the audio bullys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dj Nastie)
    thats by the audio bullys
    thanks

ok another one....its got like a computer voice sounds like a game and it goes...
    'you were defeated, you need more bass. would you like to play again'

its on a one nation cd i've got so i dunno what its called

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_st/n)
    thanks

ok another one....its got like a computer voice sounds like a game and it goes...
    'you were defeated, you need more bass. would you like to play again'

its on a one nation cd i've got so i dunno what its called
    aint got a scooby, sounds really corny so it may be a pendulum tune.

ReputationRep:
    I've met westwood, he is a lanky queer - even more of a knob than on pimp my ride...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    I've met westwood, he is a lanky queer - even more of a knob than on pimp my ride...
    whats that gota do with D&B?

ReputationRep:
    just got wickaman and hoodlum Pitch shift VIP on vinyl!
    got such a wicked bass on it! i love it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junglist101)
    just got wickaman and hoodlum Pitch shift VIP on vinyl!
    got such a wicked bass on it! i love it!!
    I just bought tom and jerry on and on. Jungle OWNS D&B so much, so much harder to mix as well (early jungle that is), trust me, try and mix some early jungle.

ReputationRep:
    i mix with eveything any way! i've over 600 records and all different styles. jungle, d&b, hip hip, r&b, garage! well i guess its everything apart from metal, pop and classical then!

ReputationRep:
    ooops! did i kill the conversation? :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    just got a tom and jerry tune

ReputationRep:
    AGAIN??? nah only joking m8!
    just got that old d 'n' b mix of ready or not! killa dj by drumsound and bassline smith! Evol intent '8 bit *****' and the high contrast rmx of kano 'reload it'(finally got it on 12"!!!!!!!!!!!)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    also i just got subfocus- x ray,
    shy fx and double l- the s**t
    Cyantific- don't follow(love this tune)
    twisted individual- 5 knuckle shuffle
    liquid v club sessions 4

incase u didn't guess, i got paid on friday!

ReputationRep:
    tom and jerry are class, ill put up a clip of one of their tunes (its 4hero btw), dont know too much about modern D&B, jungle is what i mix mostly.

--------------

not too keen on that twisted individual tune, you wana try basket case instead.

ReputationRep:
    yeh a sound clip would be great as i have searched the net for them and as yet all i have found is that it was the name taken by simon and garfunkel before the were simon and garfunkul! definetly be interested in having a listen, never no you may convert me!!

--------------

[QUOTE=Dj Nastie] dont know too much about modern D&B, jungle is what i mix mostly[QUOTE=Dj Nastie]
    what do you think of dillinja's tunes? not particularly modern. been a few years since fast car came out!!!

ReputationRep:
    well tom and jerry is jungle, released from 92-94, if you want a T&J tune you gota have a gd look about and expect to pay a minimum of a tenner. mixing old skool is a nightmare, some really expensive stuff (payed a score for a tune once), one my tunes is worth about 40 quid so you gota look hard.

Dillinja is quality, you thinking old like tudor rose? or acid track (tune), his new stuff is good, keeps getting better, the grimey ep was ok, but base cone and in the grind are top tunes, gota get them out.

i reckon you should get baseline smith & drumsound - big tings (on breakbeat chaos) absoloute tune, ill post a clip up now of one of my favourite T&J tunes.

ReputationRep:
    pendulum- slam

ReputationRep:
    slam is annoying, commercialized and DRASTICALLY overplayd.

ReputationRep:
    i reckon you should get baseline smith & drumsound - big tings (on breakbeat chaos) absoloute tune, ill post a clip up now of one of my favourite T&J tunes.
    ive got big tings, the song feat skibadee right? its the flip side of killa dj by drumsound and bassline smith! your right killa tune!
    personally like all of dillinjas tunes old to present but fast car is always good!
    what do you think of the liquid stuff?

--------------

slam is annoying, commercialized and DRASTICALLY overplayd.
    i prefer tarantula and another planet but slam is allright when your doing parties for people who aren't as heavily into d 'n' b as us, just for the pure fact that everybody knows it!
    does any one ever order off of BM soho at all? i was amazed by their service! it said 7-10 day delivery and i got it next day! has anyone ever been to the actual shop! its owned by ray keith and nicky blackmarket and apparently they are in there sometimes! can't go wrong if you ask them to pick you some tunes out

ReputationRep:
    ive got big tings, the song feat skibadee right? its the flip side of killa dj by drumsound and bassline smith! your right killa tune!
    personally like all of dillinjas tunes old to present but fast car is always good!
    what do you think of the liquid stuff?
    liquid? hmmmmmmmmmm, for a rave no way, its ok in the chill out room (even then i would prefer jungle or old skool), i have one proper liquid track by london elektricity - will to love, which is ok, though i think ill stick to nu-skool jump up. also i see you're from watford, im originally from south ruislip!

--------------

i prefer tarantula and another planet but slam is allright when your doing parties for people who aren't as heavily into d 'n' b as us, just for the pure fact that everybody knows it!
    does any one ever order off of BM soho at all? i was amazed by their service! it said 7-10 day delivery and i got it next day! has anyone ever been to the actual shop! its owned by ray keith and nicky blackmarket and apparently they are in there sometimes! can't go wrong if you ask them to pick you some tunes out
    ive been blackmarket records, good place, ill probably go again over the christmas holidays to get some tunes. Ive never met nicky in there but one my m8s has, said he was well alright, which is good coz hes my fav dj!

ReputationRep:
    also i see you're from watford, im originally from south ruislip!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ive been blackmarket records, good place, ill probably go again over the christmas holidays to get some tunes. Ive never met nicky in there but one my m8s has, said he was well alright, which is good coz hes my fav dj!
    my dad works over in ruislip, never been there myself!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    yeah he is quality, got a couple of live recordings with him! one he did for one nation with eksman and an old set he did with stevie 'hyper' d!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/dnbtv
    watch the simon bassline smith vid!!!
    he makes slam sound quality in a mix early on and the set justs get better as it goes along! heavy!!!
    its the 23rd of september 05 one! quality!
    not to sure bout the mc but the tunes are excellent!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.