This discussion is closed.
j4mes_bond25
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sqa7)
amen my friend

and propz to you for not even being Asian .. ( i think )
Your crystal ball is right to tell you that I'm not Asian however, in 1994, I was 14 years old i.e. passing my age of puberty & hence being a MAN, I tend to take keen interest in God created bombshell beauties, all around the globe & none of them has yet missed from my sight

Every single beauties I laid my eyes on, successfully managed to arouse me, I must say

Any idea about Miss World/Universe 2005 in China ???
sqa7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by j4mes_bond25)
Your crystal ball is right to tell you that I'm not Asian however, in 1994, I was 14 years old i.e. passing my age of puberty & hence being a MAN, I tend to take keen interest in God created bombshell beauties, all around the globe & none of them has yet missed from my sight

Every single beauties I laid my eyes on, successfully managed to arouse me, I must say

Any idea about Miss World/Universe 2005 in China ???
i always MISS these shows somehow... always..

after watching Aishwarya in 1994, i have to say i'm an extremely loyal fan ..

Aishwarya = Number 1, in my eyes. And erm..TELL ME THE DATES OF THE MISS UNIVERSE EVENT 2006..plzzz :p:
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sqa7)
i always MISS these shows somehow... always..

after watching Aishwarya in 1994, i have to say i'm an extremely loyal fan ..

Aishwarya = Number 1, in my eyes. And erm..TELL ME THE DATES OF THE MISS UNIVERSE EVENT 2006..plzzz :p:
As far as the charms of Ms Ravishing Roberts, Ms Cool Kate & Ms Mesmerising Minogue keeps me entertained, I wouldn't worry much about missing Miss World/Universe 2006, though
sqa7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As far as the charms of Ms Ravishing Roberts, Ms Cool Kate & Ms Mesmerising Minogue keeps me entertained, I wouldn't worry much about missing Miss World/Universe 2006, though
yes, but it can only get better, can't it?

More women = more happiness
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sqa7)
yes, but it can only get better, can't it?

More women = more happiness
REAL happiness lies in using my finger tips over their svelte figure & do "that" thing as French do over one's lips in French way
sqa7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
REAL happiness lies in using my finger tips over their svelte figure & do "that" thing as French do over one's lips in French way
i would have thought REAL happiness would be an orgy :rofl:
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sqa7)
i would have thought REAL happiness would be an orgy :rofl:
I can imagine that, however, I hope there's NO fluffy handcuffs or the lashes of whip is involved (as I wouldn't fancy visiting the A & E department of my local infirmary) :rolleyes:
sqa7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can imagine that, however, I hope there's NO fluffy handcuffs or the lashes of whip is involved (as I wouldn't fancy visiting the A & E department of my local infirmary) :rolleyes:
latex nurse? :p:
GiBB*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson Rachel Bilson
Attached files
Nikking
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
In that case, I wonder if the judges of 1994 Miss World, needed their head examining for giving Aishwarya an enormous honour & crown & title of "Miss World 1994" :rolleyes:

Certainly it can't be those judges, but then ......... could it be "Nikking" ??? :rolleyes:

Hey hey hey. They said I was ok now, so I have it on medical record that my head is fine, and therefore, the judges were wrong. Thank you thank you, and without doubt, Konnie Huq is by far fitter than anyone mentioned this far!
sqa7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Nikking)
Hey hey hey. They said I was ok now, so I have it on medical record that my head is fine, and therefore, the judges were wrong. Thank you thank you, and without doubt, Konnie Huq is by far fitter than anyone mentioned this far!
if that was sarcasm, then rofl, good one mate!

if that was a sincere statement, ROFL :rofl:
GiBB*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
without doubt, Konnie Huq is by far fitter than anyone mentioned this far!
i think u missed my rachel bilson post.......she is the fittest :toofunny:
sqa7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by GiBB*)
*strips him of the title of "right-hand-man" of Jolie Soc*
Nikking
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by GiBB*)
Hmmm,

No!!!

Konnie Konnie Konnie!!!!

http://www.tartydoris.com/gallery_konnie_huq1.htm
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sqa7)
latex nurse? :p:
Nevermind the waiting list & other things people often whine about the NHS, but unarguably the BESTEST thing that has every happened within NHS is their uniform, esp. when it gets worn over a petite figure of some blonde nurse having sylphlike shape

But of course, equally irresistible can be a Police Woman (in uniform, of course) & Air Stewardess (with exception to few airlines, as you can imagine :rolleyes: & indeed, the wonderful Sky's weathergirl
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You mean, you are OK...... NOW ??? That means you weren't OK around the time Miss World 1994 happened

By the way, Konnie Huq ??? Now who the hell is she ??? Don't think the name rings any bell within the razor-sharp memory of mine, I fear :rolleyes: Got a pic. of her, before I could agree with you
Nikking
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nevermind the waiting list & other things people often whine about the NHS, but unarguably the BESTEST thing that has every happened within NHS is their uniform, esp. when it gets worn over a petite figure of some blonde nurse having sylphlike shape

But of course, equally irresistible can be a Police Woman (in uniform, of course) & Air Stewardess (with exception to few airlines, as you can imagine :rolleyes: & indeed, the wonderful Sky's weathergirl
In reality (rather than Anne Summers) uniforms are dull and never flatering, espesially a police woman, woolly jumpers are not sexy.
And invariably, air stewardesses wear far too much make-up for 34 year olds, or, are gay men straigh (pardon the pun) from "college".
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmmm,

No!!!

Konnie Konnie Konnie!!!!

http://www.tartydoris.com/gallery_konnie_huq1.htm
Strewth :eek: I feel rather pity for your choice, I'm afraid :rolleyes:

Cat Deeley, standing next to Konnie, looks way fitter than she does, I'm afraid :rolleyes:

Konnie has a flat as a pancake figure while Cat standing next to her has a rather svelte figure, I would say
j4mes_bond25
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
In reality (rather than Anne Summers) uniforms are dull and never flatering, espesially a police woman, woolly jumpers are not sexy.
And invariably, air stewardesses wear far too much make-up for 34 year olds, or, are gay men straigh (pardon the pun) from "college".
Uniforms are dull ??? :eek: Seems like you kept yourself aloof from realising the fact as how tempting "Women in Uniform" could be, from time to time
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think Rachel Bilson is much fitter than Mischa Barton. Mischa is hot but I dont see why she is more famous than Rach
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads