Turn on thread page Beta

Post Your Pictures of the Sexiest Woman in the World at the Moment watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mischa Barton is all bones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    Uniforms are dull ??? :eek: Seems like you kept yourself aloof from realising the fact as how tempting "Women in Uniform" could be, from time to time
    Air Hostess uniforms can be really sexy.... as well as Nurse uniforms LIKE THE ONE IN THE CANDY SHOP 50 cent video , with all that chocolate...mmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Uniforms are dull ??? :eek: Seems like you kept yourself aloof from realising the fact as how tempting "Women in Uniform" could be, from time to time
    But there's a difference between uniforms, and "uniforms".
    Actual uniforms are so so so dull, but the "uniforms" your girlfriend wears for role play are kinky.

When was the last time you thought a female trafic warden was hot?

hmm?

nuff said!!

And Cat Deeley? she ok, but, personally, I don't go for girls with beards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    Air Hostess uniforms can be really sexy.... as well as Nurse uniforms LIKE THE ONE IN THE CANDY SHOP 50 cent video , with all that chocolate...mmmmm
    Well that depends on WHETHER you into making the use of your tongue over "that" chocolate I personally, wouldn't fancy such act, due to the hygine reason, you see

ReputationRep:
    ok...two suggestions...the first one i cant really reflect in the photos i have, since i just scammed them off a website! But if you watch "tommy: the movie" (the film of the who album - brilliant film as it happens), Ann-Margret is unbelievably gorgeous and...trust me...you would (especially after seeing the bubble bath/chocolate sauce scene - wow!) She's swedish two...and you know what that means!
    The second...Elisha Cuthbert - you just cant deny she's angelic in every possible way!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikking)
    But there's a difference between uniforms, and "uniforms".
    Actual uniforms are so so so dull, but the "uniforms" your girlfriend wears for role play are kinky.

When was the last time you thought a female trafic warden was hot?

hmm?

nuff said!!

And Cat Deeley? she ok, but, personally, I don't go for girls with beards!
    I can't see any difference between "uniforms" & "uniforms", I'm afraid :rolleyes: Both are the EXACT words (as you must've noticed from the combination of letters within it) :rolleyes:

Like I said, women in uniforms can be arousing FROM TIME TO TIME & hence on one hand the uniform of Nurse or Air Stewardess could be alluring, I wouldn't quite say the same about the uniform of Dominatrix, though (as whip & handcuffs ain't quite my style

Not long ago, in fact, it was just last week when I thought traffic warden was quite wonderfully shaped within her uniform (cos of being a blonde ponytailed possessor in her late 20s) She was certainly hotter than the shining Sun, I can assure you

Cat Deeley is as hot as "Indian Summer" & as far as Konnie Huq is concerned, I personally prefer not to go for a woman having "transexual" look

Nuff said !!!

ReputationRep:
    Well that depends on WHETHER you into making the use of your tongue over "that" chocolate I personally, wouldn't fancy such act, due to the hygine reason, you see
    You're not into any sort of .... oral.."expression" ? If shes clean and the chocolate coems out of a packet, whats the prob?

ReputationRep:
    OK,
    take ur pick james bond bloke...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    You're not into any sort of .... oral.."expression" ? If shes clean and the chocolate coems out of a packet, whats the prob?
    Oh well, it's NOTHING to do with her body, but the fact that chocolate is rather "fatty", which makes me feel that I better give such chance a miss

By the way, I like the "Location" of yours where you live Hope it's not too scorching there

ReputationRep:
    I think Rachel Bilson is much fitter than Mischa Barton. Mischa is hot but I dont see why she is more famous than Rach
    :eek:, I agree with you wholeheartedly. You have a rep coming your way although it's quite nearly worthless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    OK,
    take ur pick james bond bloke...
    1st one hasn't got the NHS uniform, so will certainly give her a miss & as far as 2nd pic. is concerned, I'm almost up for her (the wide smile on her luscious lips has certainly done the trick, over me), provided I get better view of her outfit, from top & bottom & from left to right

ReputationRep:
    But thats the point...the "uniforms" people buy for role-play will not be NHS standard ones...and can u really say the normal nurses uniform is arousing?
    (except maybe the prospect of such easy access i suppose...)

ReputationRep:
    Catherine Zeta Jones is the definition of elegance

ReputationRep:
    But thats the point...the "uniforms" people buy for role-play will not be NHS standard ones...and can u really say the normal nurses uniform is arousing?
    Exactly, and they wear the least sexy shoes ever!!

ReputationRep:
    Catherine Zeta Jones is the definition of elegance
    im not given up until Rachel bilson wins the dam compotition.........

ps if uve got E4 put it on now cos the OCs and shes looking fine as ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    im not given up until Rachel bilson wins the dam compotition.........

ps if uve got E4 put it on now cos the OCs and shes looking fine as ever
    removes from AJ Society

ReputationRep:
    I NEVER said I fancy ANY girl in uniform, though :rolleyes: Seems like you're letting your imagination do access work there I said, "FROM TIME TO TIME", it could be irrisistible & again, from time to time, even NORMAL uniform of NHS nurse can be quite arousing

ReputationRep:
    removes from AJ Society
    NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo
    angelinaa is meh hunni.
    *wacks sqa7*
    *wipes hands*
    thre u cant remember anything now........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    *wipes hands*
    What were you doing while thinking of young rachel i may enquire!
    I hope whoever that nurse is she doesn't have tsr...otherwise i think i'm dead....

ReputationRep:
    Adriana Lima-no question...

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.