Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, the revived Justice Society.

ReputationRep:
    we get to play again, i've been waitin to be blindfolded and tohold my scales again..

ReputationRep:
    whatever floats your boat hunni....

ReputationRep:
    Lady justice.... she's blindfolded, holds scales..

pfft.. kids today, they know nothing.

the bottom one is my favourite incarnation by JM Linsner. good artist
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    yes, i understand the quotation - it just had a sense of perverted irony...
    anyway - kids? I'm two years older than you! :bandit: it must be my youthful exuberance that has kept me so mentally young all this time...or just drinking until dementia sets in...
    anyway - any personal grievences you want to subject to our ladies fair justice?

ReputationRep:
    kids is a general term dont worry about it do much. i do't have anything right now. I have a friend who's a het up, self righteous ***** but thats not soething to be discussed here..

I could go on about micheal shields, but I think, like most peopl that talk about him. I don't know enough to judge.

but I will say this, I doubt two governments would let an innocent man sit in jail and a guilty one walk free. it's just not going to happen. the evidence must have worked out to indicate sheilds as guilty. maybe the boy did something stupid after drinking, it happens to the best of us. maybe some people can't accept the truth..

ReputationRep:
    you could, yes...i haven't heard too much about him since the couple of weeks it actually happened on...funny really.
    Terrible miscarriage of justice though

ReputationRep:
    if that was sarcasm be warned. that was me honestly not going on. if it was i would have written pages...

ReputationRep:
    dont worry - i detected the sarcasm, and feel equally disgusted by the event in question.
    pages wont be necessary...already had that from shaun o'keefe...

ReputationRep:
    let me guess, they were fighting valiantly for justice they knew nothing about??

how i love the ignorant..

ReputationRep:
    i see you two are already friends....
    *backs away slowly*

ReputationRep:
    *wipes cobwebs and steps in* Gosh, a revived justice society? :eek:

hehe I think Kali deserves rep for her justice efforts.

ReputationRep:
    aww beekeeper. so sweet.

As far as I am aware I am not friends and have never spoken to the irish sounding person you just mentioned. I only assumed that those that would harp on about Micheal Sheilds are pro his release and blinded by the fact they know nothing about the situation in han.

As do most people that go on and on and on about things like this.

ReputationRep:
    fair enough - i agree that since someone else has confessed he should be freed, but will leave it to the lawyers.etc. who know about these things

ReputationRep:
    evidence does show that the incident weren't te same. someone confessed to a differet crime.

anyway i said i wasnt going to do this.

ReputationRep:
    oh really? i hadn't heard that one...oh well
    there was a funny programme on last night on itv where an ex marine shouted at chavvy little drug addicts...made me smile

ReputationRep:
    whas it meant to be funny? or did it just appeal to your sense of humour and your obvious liking of little runts getting their rightful and justified punishment.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno - i think they made it knowing you were going to laugh at them more than sympathise for 15 year olds with vodka habits...

ReputationRep:
    Who can sympathise with that?

ReputationRep:
    After hearing that a guinea pig farm raising them for scientific research (I beleive) has closed after 6 years of abuse from protestors.. Do people think the protestors were right in there cause? On one hand everyone has a right to protest, But its quite another to graffiti the cars of workers and delivers aswell as dig up and and steal the remains of their grandmothers(I think.) body as punishment.

Wheres the justice that people have been allowed to do this for 6 years? I may not agree with what there doing but they took it to far really.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.