Biology at Oxford? Watch

This discussion is closed.
itz_kat
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hey everyone, I'm going to Oxford this autumn to study Biology (new college) and I was just wonderin if there's anyone on here who's going to b a fellow biologist next year, or is already doing biology at oxford? Just curious!! :p:

~Kat~
Hellsbells
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by itz_kat)
Hey everyone, I'm going to Oxford this autumn to study Biology (new college) and I was just wonderin if there's anyone on here who's going to b a fellow biologist next year, or is already doing biology at oxford? Just curious!! :p:

~Kat~

Hello! I'm a biochemist, if that's any use to you?
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ooo me!! me!! Provided I don't muff up my Chemistry exam it'll be Biological Science at Jesus College for me!!
sophal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey!
i'm a first year biologist in ox. cool to see some future freshers on here generally, biology is a really nice subject, very sociable so you get to know a lot of people from other colleges. and you'll get to go to orielton on your fieldtrip, which is soooo much fun! if you have any questions, pm me (but it could be that it'll take some time for me to reply cos i have exams next week).
Hellsbells
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sophal)
hey!
i'm a first year biologist in ox. cool to see some future freshers on here generally, biology is a really nice subject, very sociable so you get to know a lot of people from other colleges. and you'll get to go to orielton on your fieldtrip, which is soooo much fun! if you have any questions, pm me (but it could be that it'll take some time for me to reply cos i have exams next week).
Hi What college do you go to? Good luck with prelims!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads