Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i was just wondering if anyone whos had an interview in december/november for medicine at UCL has heard anything yet? I havent yet and i'm a bit worried!
    If uve had an offer, can you tell me when your interview, thanks,
    Also, if anyones applied to Cambridge and had an interview for medicine - how was it? thanks again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mal_03)
    Hey, i was just wondering if anyone whos had an interview in december/november for medicine at UCL has heard anything yet? I havent yet and i'm a bit worried!
    If uve had an offer, can you tell me when your interview, thanks,
    Also, if anyones applied to Cambridge and had an interview for medicine - how was it? thanks again!

wow you're applyin for medicine, kinda my dream as well, hope you don't mind me askin but how did you do in your as levels, cos at the moment this year is going rubbish, its such a big step from gcse, its difficult copin with it

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.