Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by October Project)
    My advice would be to say to yourself "Which do I want right now: a few crappy weeks more of revision so I can feel satisfied for the rest of my life with my results, or to sit around and be lazy, yet happy, for a few weeks, and be disappointed and kicking myself for years to come?
    Exactly, I know that my work will pay off, and that in most of my exams, they are they 2nd paper so if I can get good grades on these then it can boost my overall grades up.

ReputationRep:
    I am just grateful and relieved that my most stressful week of exams is over nowi only have three more weeks and i can have a great summer and not worry bt exams till 25th August! Just think about the fun you will have once its over! Don't give up now you've come this far!

ReputationRep:
    i feel **** and sick of everything. Exams are crap.lol.

ReputationRep:
    o yeahh de new harry potter coming out, i cannot wait! and u get the summer 2 read it, at least it after exams so we can reead it after!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical_shine)
    Does anyone feel that they've had enough of exams. Because with me, i have had two weeks of exams so far, and to be honest i ain't really in the mood for anymore, all my motivation has gone. And i have still two weeks more, i should be doing revision now for upcoming ones, but i really can't be bothered
    I think that goes for anyone, i only have 6 exams to go, which is 4 days, so im starting to feel a lot happier.

ReputationRep:
    ive been thinkin for about 6 months now that i gotta kane the exams but now that its come to it i really cant be bothered...aint got any determination

ReputationRep:
    nd maybe if you plan something with your friends, after the last exam, it will boost your motivation to head towards that date. I'm gonna go to a beach party after our last exam, and that has lighten up my two weeks ahead of me.
    meh got nothing to look forward to ....................
    o well..cant stand revision any more! jst want it to be over.

ReputationRep:
    I think this summer will possibly be the best summer yet. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is out in 33 days and I'm going to a Midnight Party with a mate. I'm going to write another book [I'll probably do the first chapter and get bored], start going gym again, play as much piano/guitar as I want, run around the streets in a clown suit...Anything I want. Freedom. I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    i finish this thursday morning, quite a bathos i thought in that it would be better to end school at the end of the day, but the sooner the better. The week after im goin to California for a month. Whats everyone else doin????????

ReputationRep:
    I am SO sick of exams. I only have 6 left out of 19, but theyre all revising ones and Im getting to the stage when I really cant be bothered. I know id be so stressed tho if I failed because I was too lazy to revise...

4drayton manor unlimited use passes, so no doubt me and some mates will be there a lot ovr the summer
    is that Drayton Manor the school? What do they do in the summer??

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 left, but I know what you mean.

Luckily for me, english is over. I REALLY find it hard to motivate myself in english exams, 3 essays ugh.

ReputationRep:
    I only have 3 exams left, Maths, Science and French Reading. I've totally lost most of the motivation I had a couple of weeks ago now that most of them are done.

ReputationRep:
    i really know how you're feeling! I've had about 2 weeks of exams so far and i'm just sooo bored of them! normally i don't mind doing a little bit of revision, but now i need motivating!!! badly!!!! i hate exams soo much!!!!! =(

ReputationRep:
    Exams suck. Alot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noofruit)
    I am SO sick of exams. I only have 6 left out of 19, but theyre all revising ones and Im getting to the stage when I really cant be bothered. I know id be so stressed tho if I failed because I was too lazy to revise...

is that Drayton Manor the school? What do they do in the summer??
    lol drayton manor the school, no, drayton manor the theme park and i've got 4 passes, it's only like 20min drive (or 30-40min bus ride) from my house, so that'll be fun.

o yeh harry potter, can't wait serious i'm not one of those who queue up at midnight though, i'm usually one of those who wait for it to come in paperback for £3 at asda, lol

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I am really sick of doing exams too - especially when I have just had a week of doing over eight exams.

I don't know why my exams could have been better spaced out, but I only have five more to do and then I am done.

I personally do not feel like doing anymore exams, but just remember that in a couple of weeks or so you will be able to do whatever you like for many weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Lol - I have 8 exams to go and I will be so sick and tired by the end (2 weeks, one day! ).

Thankfully, exams so far have whizzed past! Hopefully, those remaining will do the same.

ReputationRep:
    ive only got five exams left...i've done 16/21 already...my last exam is on the 22nd June. What about everyone elses? im really motivated because at the end of my exmas im going on holiday to new yorkkkkkkk yay!! give yourself something to look foward to and you'll feel a lot more motivated to learn.

ReputationRep:
    you lot are lucky, my exams are so spread out, i still got quite a bit to go everything is going slow, i feel as if my reivision aint even begun to pay off yet.

ReputationRep:
    I know that there are only a couple of exams left I'm really concerned about (Chemistry and Physics). So when I'm done, I'l be so relieved. Then I can look forward to my holiday, and the amazing computer my Dad has promised to reward me with if I do well :P.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.