Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeh, but i hate russia, i know as soon as i see Mensheviks and Bolsheviks, i'll be like , lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh mine is on the Renaissance period of Medicine. I think we're doing that for A Level at our school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie.)
    Damn not you aswell! I have a friend whose been promised £3000 to put towards a computer if he does well. In my opinion that's a bit over the top, 3 grand?! :eek:

I never get anything for doing well in exams, although I don't expect anything either. I'll just be glad they're over and look forward to (hopefully) good results!
    I'll probably get something like £100 no matter how I do, I think that's what my sister got. I don't think that it's really good to be promised amounts based on how well you do, I think it's a bad form of motivation.

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same way but I know that I really need to do well to achieve wot I want I had 6 exams last week and woz exhausted at the end yesterday i didnt want to carry on but I know I have to I have 4/5 more exams I'm nearly there but i have to revise You should to coz u proberly wanna do well 2 u just have to try ure hardest it'll soon be ova when you feel that u have done well in ure exams!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kicky)
    Last week i had 9 exams in 4 days, luckily i've only got 5 in 2 days next week , but i just can't revise at the moment. I've got the school prom in 2 weeks, after my last exam. What are you doing to celebrate?

Same here ive got my school prom in a couple of weeks and cant wait but exams have 2 go first which is okayish i suppose lol

ReputationRep:
    its jsut that i know that this week i know i only have two exams compared to 7 last week, so you just dont care as much, but the thinkg annoying me the most is that i only have 6 exams but i have 10h and 35min of exams left lol

ReputationRep:
    The same for me, I only have 2, so I am not as motivated. Done an hour of revision today so far though.

ReputationRep:
    yeh maybe i should start, i was doing so well, but i was gettin ahead of myself i sorted out all my textbooks to go back for book collection day,and so i jsut took out my chem and maths books this morning and bought them downstairs.....they are still on the kitchen worksurface, lol

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait until Thursday when my exams are over and i'm going to Florida!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by langleyster)
    I can't wait until Thursday when my exams are over and i'm going to Florida!!
    THURSDAY!! lucky so and so! i gotta wait till the 24th and even then i'm not going anywhere, lol, but some of my mates are going to some cottage in cornwall theyve rented out, but its like 800 and i cant the 100 part i would need to put in to go, lol, i've even got an illegal overdraft, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    yeh maybe i should start, i was doing so well, but i was gettin ahead of myself i sorted out all my textbooks to go back for book collection day,and so i jsut took out my chem and maths books this morning and bought them downstairs.....they are still on the kitchen worksurface, lol
    You know what they say...why do it now when you can do it tomorrow? :P

ReputationRep:
    Wow, my exams aren't over until 22nd, I think! I'll just be so glad when they're over! I have done 1 1/2 hours today so far.

ReputationRep:
    My exams finish on the 30th March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    You know what they say...why do it now when you can do it tomorrow? :P
    lol i like that one, coz then if i say that today, then again tomorrow, this time on wednesday the maths exam will be over, and there no need for it, lol

OMG i just realised in two day maths is over forever , god i used to love maths top of set1, it was amazing, and now i cant wait to get it over and dun with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickC)
    My exams finish on the 30th March
    lol i dont get it?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they mean June? Mine finish on the 22nd. Can't be arsed anymore. Especially with Physics.

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh 30th June is soo slack, thats the last official day of exams,lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.