Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yo,

Does anyone have any of the past questions for either the philosophy of religion module (A2) or the synoptic module (Route, A,AX,AY)?

I've at present go one POR A2 paper but do not know what the date of it is.. I'll post the questions if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm also taking the OCR, Philosphy unit, we got our teacher to type up the past questions for us so here are some of the ones we got
    [U] Philosphy 2004=[/U]
    1. theories of life after death do not provide a solution to the problem of evil" Discuss
    2. Assess Hume's reasons for rejecting miracles
    3. Discuss the view that religious experiences must be true becuase there is a common core to all of them

Synoptic 2004=
    1.Discuss the claim that psychology has seriously undermined the idea that it is right to follow one's conscience
    2.How far is the claim that moral language is meaningful, even if religious language is not?
    3. "belief in reward after death encourages people to perfom the right action for the wrong reasons. Discuss

Philosphy 2002=
    1. discuss the view that the concept of miracle is inconsistent with belief in a benevolent God
    2. the concept of life after is death is incoherent. Discuss
    3.Criticially examine the via negativia as an approach to understanding the nature of God
    4. Assertions such as God is love cannot be falsified and so are compltely meaningless. Discuss

synoptic 2002=
    1. if our ethical behaviour is determined, there can be no possible solution to the problem of evil. Discuss
    2. The sense of moral responsibility we all share is firm evidience for the existence of a divine moral lawgiver. Discuss
    3. Both ethics and religion are invented as a means of holding society together discuss.

Im sure that we both are doing the same syllabus so i hope those questions are useful. If you are doing a different module then i apologise.
    Anyway wish you all the best of luck.
    If you do reply= [email protected] please as i never really come on here.
    take care

(Original post by Rory01010)
    Yo,

Does anyone have any of the past questions for either the philosophy of religion module (A2) or the synoptic module (Route, A,AX,AY)?

I've at present go one POR A2 paper but do not know what the date of it is.. I'll post the questions if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, me too. All answers here pls. Panic now ensues.

ReputationRep:
    Likewise. Anyone who can suggest how to revise both the Philosophy and Ethics papers in one day would be rewarded with my love and devotion (how appealing). More than slightly panicky now.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/OCR/WebSite/Da...0x4KbWofV2.pdf

think thats the ocr specimen papers

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.