jeans, when they rip athe bottom Watch

This discussion is closed.
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
you know, when they go under your trainers, anyways can i get those altered n repaired? thanks
hatty341
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you can get them turned up if they trail underneath you shoes. thats what happened to a pair of my fave jeans. they have a massive hole in the seem at the bottom cos they were too long, i have to turn them up now.
KdySk8rGirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I just leave them, it gives them a worn, studenty look about them.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mine are all frayed and destroyed at the bottom - I quite like it though so I'm not going to bother getting it sorted.
Kayz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yea nobody really does bother...., neither do i, but if you want you can..., just trim it with a pair of scissors or maybe take to somebody who has a sewing machine and possibly they can make it look new for you again!
saz_1989
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think it looks good. solution: dont buy jeans that are too long. OR: there is this stuff you can get from whs, it's fabric glue but it acts like you've sewn stuff together. you can kinda rub that on things that are fraying and it holds them together.
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why would you want to repair them, they look much better when it is a bit worn out and torn, (but if it is completely mashed then I see what you mean).

The worst is when it rips between the legs area, only upside to that is that its nice and breezy, LOL.
username21537
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
mine have a cigarettte burn in but i dont care really. The bottoms trail aswell but its quite funky. Isnt the "worn" look in at the moment anyhow?
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Turn them up yourself, it's really easy
sqa7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ripped jeans at the bottom = style
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
it looks cool
Jenni_Kitten
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I feel stylish now lol. The only reason all my jeans are like that is because it's nearly impossible to get ones short enough :P Even though I'm not that short. I guess it's because most people my height are a size 10, lol.
JonnyB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by KdySk8rGirl)
I just leave them, it gives them a worn, studenty look about them.
That's probably what he wants to avoid.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise