Turn on thread page Beta

Nurtition requirements for height growth watch

ReputationRep:
    Additionally, pre-puberty castration can cause a condition called macroskelia -- meaning very long arms, legs, increased height, and tendency to obesity. A person castrated in infancy may have arms that reach to his knees. When riding horseback, the individual’s feet may stretch almost to the ground. On the plus side however, the individual will never experience male pattern baldness -- even if his genes call for it.
    A shortcut!

Hefty price to pay though

ReputationRep:
    Its down to genetics i'm afriad, eating a healthy and balanced diet, making sure you meet all your nutritional requirements won't do any harm though.

ReputationRep:
    Grrr potentinal height 5ft...

ReputationRep:
    Food itself won't make you grow magically taller, but malnutrition will stunt growth, so I the most you can do is eat sufficiently, maybe take vitamins to be sure you just have enough vitamins. Protein is involved in growth. Just eat normally and you should grow to your full potential height (as pre-determined by genes).

ReputationRep:
    basically go take some English lessons, do not pass go, and don't leave the remedial set until you cough up 50, roll a double or take 3 turns.

ReputationRep:
    Can I also ask, are you female or male?

ReputationRep:
    Growth is determined my genetics and each person has almost a maximum height they can grow to. The only difference food will do is help you to achieve your maximum genetic height. People in ppor countries who dont have proper intakes of food never reach the optimum height. To reach your maximum height u have to eat a balanced meal.

ReputationRep:
    Does anything stunt your growth? i heard coffee does i think thats crap though

ReputationRep:
    read this ebook.

it may not work, but you still all have to rep me
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc HEIGHT INCREASE.doc (76.5 KB, 253 views)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.