Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My sister and and were playing extreme badders in the garden earlier and we spotted a manky field mouse making its way(rather quickly) across the garden. Anyway we were freaked out but we thought we would be safe with Tiggy and Frankie(da hound doggies) nearby. Well we shouldnt be so confiedent in Tiggy and Franks because quite frankly they are a poor excuse for guns dogs- they chased the mouse into into the bush and picked it up but when it started squeeking they freaked out and let it go. Now there is a savage beast wild on the premises that could return and we have mutts that are no good. Not happy :mad:

ReputationRep:
    You should get a cat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kicky)
    You should get a cat
    Ha bit of a shrine to Kitty in my signature. Kitty uber alles

They say dogs imitate the characteristics of the owner.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get a Bengal cat. Don't be fooled by their good looks. My little savage bugger is bringing in [half] dead birds on a daily basis.

Zee bell does nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Righto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Don't get a Bengal cat. Don't be fooled by their good looks. My little savage bugger is bringing in [half] dead birds on a daily basis.

Zee bell does nothing!
    Zee bell- hot name for a cat.

(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    Righto.
    In being uber useless. Shall I explain further?

ReputationRep:
    In being uber useless. Shall I explain further?
    Yeah.... knock yourself out.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend's cat caught a bat and let it go in the house while it was still alive. The bat started attacking his brother, it was so funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    Zee bell- hot name for a cat.
    I meant the bell on his collar to stop him killing birds.

His name is Albert (after Einstein and Camus). He is the smartest little bugger you'll meet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    I meant the bell on his collar to stop him killing birds.
    Ha excellent. Right bimbo..oh well.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a cat called Freddie, but he's a bit useless. He just sleeps for most of the day and expects to be fed every 4 hours or so, although if you do forget to feed him, he brings in a large variety of mice, rats, birds etc.. AND he tried to eat the hamster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kicky)
    I've got a cat called Freddie, but he's a bit useless. He just sleeps for most of the day and expects to be fed every 4 hours or so, although if you do forget to feed him, he brings in a large variety of mice, rats, birds etc.. AND he tried to eat the hamster
    I'm worried my cat is going to attack a seagull. He would more than likely win, as well. I do not look forward to cleaning that up...

i thought 'they' said dogs look like their owners :eek:

ReputationRep:
    we dont have pets in my house

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.