Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    don't move don't want to be a real one..

why are there so many bloody societies?? I mean can't you people just chat in a thread without putting that word there? some granted I like and am a member off, but theres so many. Everytime I look at the Subforum it's full of more and more. I just don't get it.
    So here is my lil rant, I don't understand your obession with "Socitiey" and this from a sociologist :p:

ReputationRep:
    im sensing some anger here...........there may be some deeper underlying issues

ReputationRep:
    Not really angry about it, more mildy annoyed. I just can't believe there are that many! about anythng you can think of. why??? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's the stupid ones I don't get. Fair enough the LGBT soc, because it enables us to recognise people who are like us in that way, and CHAT actually has a point to it, among others (but I can't think of any more off the top of my head).

ReputationRep:
    I did say that soe make sense. BUt all the area ones??

does it have to be a society? I think people just got word and thread happy on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)
    I did say that soe make sense. BUt all the area ones??

does it have to be a society? I think people just got word and thread happy on here.
    welcome beloved member of the AJ Society ..

ReputationRep:
    i wonder is anyone has made just a nice plain and simple TSR Society?

the society for the TSR addicts...

ReputationRep:
    The whole society thing has really got out of hand, it was better when there were only a few societies, now because of the hundreds of new ones they've all been movedfrom GC

ReputationRep:
    lol... thats why they should be more general.... theyere all to precise... and im REALLY shocked there isnt a TSR soc.. i thought a mod would of done it or something....

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, an Anti-society society... i like it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    The whole society thing has really got out of hand, it was better when there were only a few societies, now because of the hundreds of new ones they've all been movedfrom GC
    i think a lot has to do with the logos - everyone wants to be in a society now so they can have a pic beside their username - it wasn't so crazy before they were introduced

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    hmmm, an Anti-society society... i like it :rolleyes:
    oh nice, can i join this society ................. :rolleyes:
    kalibantre can be the leader and founder of this society lol

ReputationRep:
    Well, the societies i have made are all very useful

Except the north-west society, i guess

don't diss the hidden society of evil vampires who hate sheep or the galactic empire and ESPECIALLY the literary society
    *calms down*
    but yeah,there are some useless ones.i vaguely remeber a sock-soc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    im sensing some anger here...........there may be some deeper underlying issues
    As Freud would say maybe some sexually unacceptable feelings that are projected in the form of anger towards societies :hmmmm: LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)
    don't move don't want to be a real one..

why are there so many bloody societies?? I mean can't you people just chat in a thread without putting that word there? some granted I like and am a member off, but theres so many. Everytime I look at the Subforum it's full of more and more. I just don't get it.
    So here is my lil rant, I don't understand your obession with "Socitiey" and this from a sociologist :p:
    maybe thats why the made a scoieties "forum" :wtf?:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.