The Student Room Group

C2 Papers (MillHill)

I apologise in advance as i know there are alot of posts about this already but does anyone have a link to the answers for c2 solomon papers? One person's site on here (sorry i cant remember your name :redface: ) has the papers but the link to the answers doesnt seem to be working. Also when i was revising C1 some one posted a link to papers on the Millhill School intranet? Does anyone have this link please as not only did it have the example paper sets it also had some other c2 practice papers.

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Found the link to millhill intranet if anyone else needs it.

http://intranet.millhill.org.uk/cgi/kmcgi.exe
Does anyone have those soloman answers?? I REALLY want them - otherwise i dunno if im doing ok!! x
Reply 3
onlylittleme
Does anyone have those soloman answers?? I REALLY want them - otherwise i dunno if im doing ok!! x

PM me your email address.
Reply 4
PM me ur email address any1 who wants that and 7 other C2 practice papers and Jan 05 all with answers and C2 notes, if any1 wants
Reply 5
moh_morsey
PM me ur email address any1 who wants that and 7 other C2 practice papers and Jan 05 all with answers and C2 notes, if any1 wants

Have done.
hi please send me all the things u stated to [email protected] or [email protected]. please send them as fast as possible. Thanks
Reply 7
you dont read rules do you? :P youre not allowed to post email addresses. one of the stupidest rules ive ever known, but oh well :smile:
Reply 8
They're great for revision... I strongly recommend anyone taking C2 takes advantage
I have the answers on my website if anyone wants them. The site link can be found in my signature.
Does anybody have the c2 papers that moh...was talking about? ive pmed him but he is offline and I really need them. Or any other practise papers for that matter except the solomon papers and the ones on the mill hill site.

If you could send me some it would be brilliant! and if you dont it will be you who will be in trouble because without them i wont be able to go to medical school and treat you when you are ill :frown:
Reply 11
See your PM.

Latest