The Student Room Group

Help me look less bloody LANKY!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Embrace it~! I'm 6ft 3 and weight 10 stone and i wear skinny jeans!

Trust me and everyone else who are saying that baggy clothing will look rediculous!
Reply 21
I know a guy who is around 6'4 and is really thin, does he let it bother him? no!
He is married to a sexy wife, has a high paid job and even plays heavy contact sports
Reply 22
TheMadMan
I know a guy who is around 6'4 and is really thin, does he let it bother him? no!
He is married to a sexy wife, has a high paid job and even plays heavy contact sports

LOL he has a sexy wife because of his money probably. Would he have her if he was lanky and poor?
Reply 23
0w3n-69
Embrace it~! I'm 6ft 3 and weight 10 stone and i wear skinny jeans!

Trust me and everyone else who are saying that baggy clothing will look rediculous!

do you really weight 10 stone?
Reply 24
bulk up with weigts
Reply 25
Embrace your lankiness :biggrin:

Seriously, my boyfriend is about 6ft5 and skinny but because he walks with confidence and his head held high he doesn't look 'lanky'...whereas some of my other male friends who are around 6ft1 or 2 look lankier than him because they try and sort of...shrink into themselves? Walk with their head down looking at the floor, shoulders hunched and so on. I highly doubt you look as lanky as you think; it's just a self perception thing.

As for the clothes I have no idea :p:
dress like Chris Brown...
Reply 27
chan89
Embrace your lankiness :biggrin:

Seriously, my boyfriend is about 6ft5 and skinny but because he walks with confidence and his head held high he doesn't look 'lanky'...whereas some of my other male friends who are around 6ft1 or 2 look lankier than him because they try and sort of...shrink into themselves? Walk with their head down looking at the floor, shoulders hunched and so on. I highly doubt you look as lanky as you think; it's just a self perception thing.

As for the clothes I have no idea :p:

That is my point exactly - don't shrink into yourself or anything like that, hold your head up high and grin. ^_^
Reply 28
TheMadMan
do you really weight 10 stone?

Yeah! Last time i checked anyway... i think i may have put on a little more now... lol
Reply 29
Dont hide your body mate

change it
Um... i can see lots of people saying to “Bulk up” well that doesn’t exactly work for me because ive been trying to bulk up for 2 years but because of my extremely high metabolism i just cant gain weight... ive had teachers pull me aside to ask if im anorexic or if my parents aren’t feeding me... but actually i have a callorie counter and i eat a lot of callories a day, i also work out a lot because of in school P.E and im a Cadet so i do Military style workouts every week... no matter what i try i just cant gain weight or “bulk up” so to all those people saying “omg actually do something about your problem instead of hiding it” can you stop with the harshness because ive been offended by it and im sure a lot of other people have been offended by it. Dont assume things...

Quick Reply

Latest