Turn on thread page Beta

Billy Corgan/ Smashing Pumpkins watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard his new album, "The Future Embrace." Anyone interested in the Smashing Pumpkins, post ur opinions here. Anyone goin or been 2 his concert, im goin on friday 2 see him in Dublin, cant wait.

ReputationRep:
    smashing pumpkins are one of the greatest bands ever. All there albums are good but prefer siemese dream and gish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BLUREMI)
    smashing pumpkins are one of the greatest bands ever. All there albums are good but prefer siemese dream and gish
    have u heard any of the tracks from billy corgan's new album, there r brilliant reminiscient of adore.

ReputationRep:
    Homer Simpson, smiling politely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    Homer Simpson, smiling politely.
    i remember that episode, havent seen it in ages. U like da pumpkins!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I do, but I'm not as into them as you seem to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    have u heard any of the tracks from billy corgan's new album, there r brilliant reminiscient of adore.
    yeh i might get it, i didnt really like zwan ot mellissa auf de mars albums though

ReputationRep:
    Reviews in metro said it was a bit samey.

Then again id be interested to hear it, a fan of the Pumkins and Corgan

ReputationRep:
    if u want 2 hear some of the tracks for his new album heres a link: www.ozphoria.com. Go 2 downloads and scroll down until u see the album the future embrace (one with billy corgan's face). Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go to see them during their farewell tour? I was there! I wish there hadn't been so many ******s moshing who got the idea that the Smashing Pumpkins were some loud, violent band... I mean even during Tonight Tonight there were idiots pushing people around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Did anyone go to see them during their farewell tour? I was there! I wish there hadn't been so many ******s moshing who got the idea that the Smashing Pumpkins were some loud, violent band... I mean even during Tonight Tonight there were idiots pushing people around.
    Didnt Billy Corgan make a public stand aganist moshing after a fan was killed in a concert in Dublin (1996). Heres the quote:" I just want to say one thing to you, you young, college lughead-types. I've been watchin' people like you sluggin' around other people for seven years. And you know what? It's the same s---. I wish you'd understand that in an environment like this, and in a setting like this, it's fairly inappropriate and unfair to the rest of the people around you. I, and we, publicly take a stand against moshing!"

ReputationRep:
    the new billy corhan album is now online on this website: www.myspace.com/billycorgan. ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.