Turn on thread page Beta

Argh, how long do lovebites take to go away?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Wear something that has a mandarin collar.

ReputationRep:
    why exactly is it a huge problem?

ReputationRep:
    as said: does really depend on you an him... i can give the bf one that will last for over a week in a few secs, an he can spend ages an mine'll be gone in 2 days... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    It's ok, I have a kind of 'decorative' scarf, not meant for keeping your neck warm but just to look nice, so I think I will be making use of that in the next few days!!
    They are all the rage I hear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is one I made earlier, hope it fits!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    why exactly is it a huge problem?
    It's not a huge problem, it just looks horrid and it's a little embarrassing, that's all

ReputationRep:
    Not as embarrassing as singing Mozart's Ave Verum in a chamber choir of 16 at the Albert, wearing not-very-much for a bet, during a rehearsal on the day of a concert involving over 500 performers and 10 conductors around the stage and arena.

Enjoy it. Make jokes about it. Make it work for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthesunshine)
    Not as embarrassing as singing Mozart's Ave Verum in a chamber choir of 16 at the Albert, wearing not-very-much for a bet, during a rehearsal on the day of a concert involving over 500 performers and 10 conductors around the stage and arena.

Enjoy it. Make jokes about it. Make it work for you.
    What were you wearing... the Paris Hilton Bondage Set?

My bf just gave me one and it looks really obvious that that's what it is, how long will it take to go away?!
    wear it with pride love

ReputationRep:
    My bf just gave me one and it looks really obvious that that's what it is, how long will it take to go away?!
    usually takes about 3-7 days depends on how much tissue hes bruised :p: however in my opinion....i dont like lovebites at alll use some arnica gel or oil fromt he chemist its very good for bruises...and put some ice on it.... xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Hehe yeh about a week, next time make sure it's not in such a conspicious place :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kit_Kat)
    Hehe yeh about a week, next time make sure it's not in such a conspicious place :P
    don't let there be a next time!!! they're so gross and tacky, threaten to inflict great pain on him if he ever does such a thing again!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puk2184)
    don't let there be a next time!!! they're so gross and tacky, threaten to inflict great pain on him if he ever does such a thing again!!!
    Lol, well I've made it very clear to him that I don't want it happening again! Thing is, I didn't think that any mark would be left, cos it only took him a matter of seconds... I must be very delicate!

ReputationRep:
    So hows the hiding it going? :P

ReputationRep:
    So hows the hiding it going? :P
    I'm in the house revising today so no need to hide it for now

ReputationRep:
    Ditto on the revision front. Well. I'm on here so I'm obviously not getting much done! But I'm trying, I'm trying....

ReputationRep:
    Ditto on the revision front. Well. I'm on here so I'm obviously not getting much done! But I'm trying, I'm trying....
    Same here... I should get back to it in fact

ReputationRep:
    lol, im fine with love bites lol. they tend to go in a couple of days. if my boyfriend does give me one...i get annoyed and pin him down and give him one back! the gr8 thing is...that his last two weeks and all his mates take the piss!

lol that'l teach him!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with it!

And with hiding it in public places

ReputationRep:
    Cazzi - Eeeexcellent :P Unfortunately tis the opposite way round for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthesunshine)
    Wear it with pride! Place a little sparkly lipbalm over it as well. No reason. Just do it
    hehe :rofl:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.