Turn on thread page Beta

Argh, how long do lovebites take to go away?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    That's what I've always thought! I've never had one before and tbh I never thought my bf would do anything like that - I think he did it to wind me up!
    i can understand where ur boyfriend is coming from, i do it to mine to wind him up, give him wet willies (the non dodgy kind lol) as well. He hates it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    lol :rolleyes:
    what? you bite each other, yeah good fun i suppose if playful but leaving marks, all a bit crazy methinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    what? you bite each other, yeah good fun i suppose if playful but leaving marks, all a bit crazy methinks
    CRAZY....but yet playful and affectionate

but its not everyones thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)

CRAZY....but yet playful and affectionate

but its not everyones thing!
    I think I've established it's not my thing either! :p:

ReputationRep:
    yup!

nah, it can be quite embarrasing. i once went into regestration with a huge one at the front of my neck and everyone was staring lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flashette)
    Yes - please ban me "completly" [sic]. Hehe.
    You are the weakest link.

Goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    i dont mean to be horrible....but yay!

ReputationRep:
    Lets face it. "flashette" is a bit of a gimp really. But his/her radical attitudes are really... erm... cool.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh come on, you've got to be partial to be a bit of love-biting... and, well... the normal kind of non-love biting! I really like it.

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the embarrassment of people commenting when you really don't want them do (e.g when your parents are nearby) I don't see the major problem with them :P

ReputationRep:
    Omg I'm so surprised, I just came home to my parents' house after not having seen them for some time, and my mum commented on the lovebite - "oooh, a lovebite - that's really nice!" :confused:!!

ReputationRep:
    a few of my mates went on a love-bit "rampage" a few weeks ago... all given by the same person! am pleased to say they didn't last long!

ReputationRep:
    "oooh, a lovebite - that's really nice!" !!
    Hehe well the comments could have been a lot worse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kit_Kat)
    Hehe well the comments could have been a lot worse!
    Very true, just wasn't expecting it from my mum!

ReputationRep:
    Very true, just wasn't expecting it from my mum!
    I wouldn't either! My mum is soooo.. annoyingly paranoid that I'm going to get pregnant she'd probably see a lovebite as a sign that I was -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kit_Kat)
    I wouldn't either! My mum is soooo.. annoyingly paranoid that I'm going to get pregnant she'd probably see a lovebite as a sign that I was -.-
    Lol, my mum never worries about that kind of thing anymore, I was just surprised that lovebites would be her kind of thing!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, my mum never worries about that kind of thing anymore
    You're lucky, I've had the anti-pregnancy/anti-sex talk so many times! If I found out she'd ever had a lovebite I think I'd die of shock :P

ReputationRep:
    Do you and your boyf live together then, Eeyore? sorry just being nosey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    Do you and your boyf live together then, Eeyore? sorry just being nosey!
    Yup, we do

ReputationRep:
    aww that's really nice. doesnt he distract you from revision and stuff?! With all this lovebiting going on!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.