Turn on thread page Beta

To The Mods or anyone that can help. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The reason I am making a thread rather than a private message is because it won't let me attach my screen shot.

My sig seems to have a problem, I don't have the toolbar to do the colours, or fonts etc. I have to use the HTML code.

I have a screen shot to show you..now this doesn't seem to attach...oh well.

What do you suggest I do?

ReputationRep:
    Try going into user cp then options you should beable to enable the other features there. click the show standard toolbar on the VB options and submit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Try going into user cp then options you should beable to enable the other features there.
    Thank you. I shall try.

ReputationRep:
    Try going into user cp then options you should beable to enable the other features there.
    Ah done :cool: This is very good.
    Thank you!
    Freedom!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Ah done :cool: This is very good.
    Thank you!
    Freedom!

No problem.

ReputationRep:
    Try going into user cp then options you should beable to enable the other features there. click the show standard toolbar on the VB options and submit
    With that kind of problem solving ability, you should join 'The Way' - you know it makes sense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    With that kind of problem solving ability, you should join 'The Way' - you know it makes sense!
    Ahhh, but I get to be a goddess where I am now, you can't beat that.

ReputationRep:
    dont desert us goddess infinity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    dont desert us goddess infinity
    Don't worry, I would never do that.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I would never do that.
    Power to the GOT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Power to the GOT!
    the way kicks all of your buts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    the way kicks all of your buts
    *snorts w/ laughter*

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, but I get to be a goddess where I am now, you can't beat that.
    Yes but you are at the top of a party who could never aspire to reach the heights of The Way. Join us now and start along the road to the Inner Circle.

ReputationRep:
    *snorts w/ laughter*
    well just wait to see who joins the way of your group.
    laugh now

ReputationRep:
    Why do you have to turn every thread into some debate between your weak parties?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Why do you have to turn every thread into some debate between your weak parties?
    The lone wonderer through the desert sands is often fooled into a feeling of strength.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    weak im sure you mean the got.The way is strong and you and all others should be apart of it and support it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    weak im sure you mean the got.The way is strong and you and all others should be apart of it and support it.
    The way is weak, the mods are the only ones with power on here. Why should i join, i haven't seen the way do anything on here apart from clutter up the threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    The way is weak, the mods are the only ones with power on here. Why should i join, i haven't seen the way do anything on here apart from clutter up the threads.
    yea but when you join you make threads and you have the way backing you up with all there opinions etc*

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want to agree with everyone's opinions. Why should i succumb to the will of the majority?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.