Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    got are just jealous.The way is the only party getting members so they try and bad mouth us well it dont work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    got are just jealous.The way is the only party getting members so they try and bad mouth us well it dont work.
    Hey u are insecure, so thats why u worship someone else. U cant really say things like that because u just joined ur party

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. Just because they hardly have any members they think they can try and stop us getting members. Their party is girls only, how sexist!

ReputationRep:
    Gemgems, how come you're the one of the biggest preachers of the "way", however whenever you are challenged you make up some poor lacklustre answer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Hey u are insecure, so thats why u worship someone else. U cant really say things like that because u just joined ur party
    Now your trying to use LH's old words about insecurity. You can't call us insecure for joining a party because you are in one yourself and you just can't face it that we have a total of 21 members so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Gemgems, how come you're the one of the biggest preachers of the "way", however whenever you are challenged you make up some poor lacklustre answer?
    What are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    yea only just joined and got have already showed how stupid they can be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    how come your argueing with the way i thought you werent in any parties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    What are you talking about?
    I asked you "why should i be the same as everyone else?" to which you replied "why not?".

If you're trying to recruit members at least give a better explanation than two words which do not even give a valid reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I asked you "why should i be the same as everyone else?" to which you replied "why not?".

If you're trying to recruit members at least give a better explanation than two words which do not even give a valid reason.
    ill give you an answer

being the same means you can co operate so you can actually work with other people.Not being the same might prove that you are scared or have a strange reason for not joining in with group activites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)

Well all the possible arguements I could have put forward had already been used up. What's wrong with "why not?" you couldn't even answer it.

ReputationRep:
    Well all the possible arguements I could have put forward had already been used up. What's wrong with "why not?" you couldn't even answer it.
    gemgems no offence but if you want people to join why dont you ask them nicely and give them nice reasons.Just wondering?

ReputationRep:
    gemgems no offence but if you want people to join why dont you ask them nicely and give them nice reasons.Just wondering?
    What wasn't nice about "why not" ?
    I have actually tried that anyway if you bother to read the other posts. But g4ry is an exception, he is stubborn, what's the point of trying to get him to join when he can't stand the whole party thing, especially The Way.

ReputationRep:
    What wasn't nice about "why not" ?
    I have actually tried that anyway if you bother to read the other posts. But g4ry is an exception, he is stubborn, what's the point of trying to get him to join when he can't stand the whole party thing, especially The Way.
    no after that it seemed a bit bossy but no matter

ReputationRep:
    how come your argueing with the way i thought you werent in any parties
    I'm not in any parties and i don't intend to. But say i was interested in joining and i ask her a question i don't get a proper answer.

"Why not?"-because i don't want to be the same as everyone else, i like my sig because it displays a bit about my personality which is hard to put across on an internet forum. I don't want to be another clone. As i've mentioned before the reason i'm not itnerested in joining a party is because they are weak and are not going to achieve anything, the mods are the only one with power on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    no after that it seemed a bit bossy but no matter
    Pardon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I'm not in any parties and i don't intend to. But say i was interested in joining and i ask her a question i don't get a proper answer.

"Why not?"-because i don't want to be the same as everyone else, i like my sig because it displays a bit about my personality which is hard to put across on an internet forum. I don't want to be another clone. As i've mentioned before the reason i'm not itnerested in joining a party is because they are weak and are not going to achieve anything, the mods are the only one with power on this forum.
    You can still keep your sig and put all the names after it. If you ask me a question you get a proper answer, where havn't I given you a proper answer? and where have you asked me a question?

ReputationRep:
    Pardon?
    no matter forget i said anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Here's a question that i asked you.

ReputationRep:
    no matter forget i said anything
    :confused:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.