Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    felt sick and nearly fainted? A picture i was taking down fell on my finger nail and i after a while my circulation felt weird my eyes started going black and fuzzy and i lay down then was ok :confused:
    I only have a bruise on my fingernail lol though it did hurt a bit. This ever happened?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    When I trapped my thumb in a door I did. And my nail fell off later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    felt sick and nearly fainted? A picture i was taking down fell on my finger nail and i after a while my circulation felt weird my eyes started going black and fuzzy and i lay down then was ok :confused:
    I only have a bruise on my fingernail lol though it did hurt a bit. This ever happened?
    My friends and I were really drunk and thought we'd become blood sisters... these are my best friends, and we all pricked our fingers... except, my biggest fear is pain and needles are a close second. I pinned my finger, and felt so sick, that my hearing went and it all went black for a second. Its one of the worst experiences i ever had, and had to sit down for about twenty mins to cope...

ReputationRep:
    shortly after an operation to have my toenail taken out, i went to have my dressing changed, when it was being taken off the pain made me feel really sick, my skin went white, my pupils were like pins and i felt very faint, i just had to breathe deeply for 5 minutes and then i felt okay, its the worst i've ever felt though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    When I trapped my thumb in a door I did. And my nail fell off later
    your eyes went black and you nearly fainted? Its weird :cool:

ReputationRep:
    when i broke my nose... the doctor put it back in place (and missed a lil bit) by pulling/pushing my head an nose in different directions... didnt hurt, but made me circulation all wierd, and i nearly passed out...

ReputationRep:
    spiked railings

jumping over

slipped, spike went through my arm

Messy stuff, hospital for 2 weeks, 18 stitches, permanent scar

Loss of muscle from right arm because of the incident

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    spiked railings

jumping over

slipped, spike went through my arm

Messy stuff, hospital for 2 weeks, 18 stitches, permanent scar

Loss of muscle from right arm because of the incident
    oh my god! that is horrible!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    your eyes went black and you nearly fainted? Its weird :cool:
    Yeah, except it happened a bit later. At first I didn't feel anything, but after a few mins it was awful

ReputationRep:
    When i stepped on a pin and got shot in the head with an air rifle.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I caught my nail in a heavy door and was nearly sick, couldn't see, and was sitting on the floor because I couldn't even stand up :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I sliced my fingernail open accidentally with a craft knife (very ouchies) but it didn't hurt to start with, then by the time I got downstairs to run it under the tap I was really light headed and had fuzzy lights in my eyes, and my legs gave way beneath me. Not pleasent

ReputationRep:
    When I twisted my ankle during a basketball game, I did feel kinda dizzy, with everything going entirely dark around me.

ReputationRep:
    I kicked a wooden bar stool once but i only nearly fainted, didnt feel sick. I was positive that id broken my foot... i only got a bruise.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.