Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by HearTheThunder)
    oh yeah little anecdote for you - in year 9 i was messing around with this translator and we had to give a presentation for french on french food... and we couldn't figure out how to say "I often eat baguettes and croissants while I stay there".. so we put it in the translator, but it came out as: "I often eat rods and crescent-moons while I bury them" (very dodgy translator). Needless to say the teacher was somewhat confused.
    hhahahahahahaha! so random!! :toofunny: hahahahah!

Lol was this translator from pound stretcher? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    HearTheThunder - You go Little Lever?? :rolleyes:
    haha how do you know

edit: well I did just left

ReputationRep:
    "oh yeah little anecdote for you - in year 9 i was messing around with this translator and we had to give a presentation for french on french food... and we couldn't figure out how to say "I often eat baguettes and croissants while I stay there".. so we put it in the translator, but it came out as: "I often eat rods and crescent-moons while I bury them" (very dodgy translator). Needless to say the teacher was somewhat confused."

---> Translate to Latin

oh yeah parum anecdote vobis in annus 9 ego eram nuntius inter per is reddo quod nos had addo a presentation pro fanaticus in fanaticus victus. quod nos couldn't instar sicco quam loquor " ego sepius eat baguettes quod croissants dum EGO subsisto illic ". sic nos loco is in reddo , tamen is venit sicco ut : " ego sepius eat rods quod crescent - luna dum EGO tego texi tectum lemma " ( valde dodgy reddo ). Needless loquor magister eram aliquanto inconditus.

translate back --->

oh yeah too little anecdote you upon year 9 I was messenger among very this to repeat and we fueram to give a presentation for enthusiastic upon enthusiastic bowels. and we couldn't dry up how to say " I often eat baguettes and croissants until I to stand there ". so we to place this upon to repeat , nothwithstanding this came to dry up when : " I often eat rods and grow to moon until I cover all plans " ( intensely dodgy to repeat ). Needless to say instructor was somewhat disorderly.

ReputationRep:
    hey i've got a fun game for you to do with translators... take a random post off here, or an article of BBC news or something, stick it in a English --> Other Language Translator, then translate the translation back for messy english! the latin one's great once it said "I am rotting in the rocket!" instead of "I am inside the room"
    which translator do you use?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    which translator do you use?
    loads of different ones, just any I can find off google basically

ReputationRep:
    babelfish from av.com

ReputationRep:
    haha how do you know

edit: well I did just left
    I know all :cool:

Whereabouts dya live in Bolton then?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The Original

Foreign Secretary Jack Straw has attacked the EU budget system as "wasteful" and "unfair" as he prepares to defend the UK's £3bn rebate.
    He is meeting with fellow foreign ministers in Luxembourg over the EU budget and the constitution's future. Mr Straw said critics were "deluded" if they believed the rebate was the issue behind the EU's problems. All EU leaders want the UK to give way, but Chancellor Gordon Brown said the cause for the rebate was still there. The talks will culminate with a European Council summit meeting in Brussels on 16 and 17 June. Leaders will have to settle on the size of the EU's budget for 2007-2013, and the way ahead for the EU constitution.

The Translation

Outward Secret Jack Straight these trial GOOD budget system when " to weaken " and " unjust " when this to draw up to support UK's rebate. He is accord very partner outward to serve upon Luxembourg over, upon GOOD budget and constitution's porthole. Mr Straight said to pluck were " lusi l " if you wish they to clear rebate was a growing up accordingly EU's problems. Whole GOOD direction I want UK to give way , nothwithstanding Chancellor Gordon Forehead said case at law for rebate was as yet there. discussion will culminate very a European Council summit accord upon Brussels upon 16 and June. Direction will fui to settle upon size of EU's budget for 2007-2013, and road ahead for GOOD constitution.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:

in Little Lever of course!

ReputationRep:

what hapened to knowing all?

ReputationRep:
    The Original

Cherie Blair has been asked to reconsider giving a law lecture in Malaysia unless she is prepared to be frank about its human rights record. The call comes from the opposition and civil liberties groups in the country. The UK Prime Minister's wife, a leading civil rights lawyer, will also attend a charity event during a private visit to Kuala Lumpar next month. BBC correspondent Jonathan Kent said Mrs Blair would have to "walk a tightrope" during her address. Campaigners want her to talk about Malaysian human rights issues at the law conference. But she risks offending the government if she is too critical and dismaying campaigners if she avoids addressing local human rights issues, Mr Kent said.

The Translation

Nourish Blair these been asked when reconsider giving a law upon a small bed in Malaysia if not this is prepared when to emerge Frankish over, upon his human cry recollection. to say to carry out of objection and civil license ground upon the country. UK Prime Minister's wife a lead crying lawyer , will also to be a servant a purity time very a secret to wish well when Kuala Lump gets to Cherie this month. BBC to cling to Jonathan Kent said Mrs Blair would fui when " to enter upon a tightrope " very his prayer. Campaigners I want his when say Malaysian human cry a growing up far law accord. Nothwithstanding this risk strike government if you wish this is also to pluck and dismaying campaigners if you wish this to pray in space human cry a growing up Mr Kent said.

ReputationRep:
    in Little Lever of course!
    Really?! :eek:

Coool :cool:

Anywhere near boob and nipple??

ReputationRep:
    Really?! :eek:

Coool :cool:

Anywhere near boob and nipple??
    Are you referring to that shop?? :rofl: because yeah I'm fairly near to that, do you know where the avenues are?

ReputationRep:
    Are you referring to that shop?? :rofl: because yeah I'm fairly near to that, do you know where the avenues are?
    Dude... you don't live near queens pub dya?? Like where theres one called oakenbottom road or some freaky sh*t like that?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Dude... you don't live near queens pub dya?? Like where theres one called oakenbottom road or some freaky sh*t like that?? :eek:
    Hmmm no I'm not sure where that is... nearest one to me is The Seven Stars :rofl: small world...

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm no I'm not sure where that is... nearest one to me is The Seven Stars :rofl: small world...
    Ever heard of somerton road??

ReputationRep:
    Ever heard of somerton road??
    yeah i know someone who lives on that street :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know someone who lives on that street :rofl:
    Harpford Dr... :cool:

(maybe I shouldnt tell the entire internet where I live but...)

My street connects with the food and tipple road if you cut threw like this estate near queens pub!!

WoooooW

Madness...

Dude... what's your name?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Harpford Dr... :cool:

(maybe I shouldnt tell the entire internet where I live but...)

My street connects with the food and tipple road if you cut threw like this estate near queens pub!!

WoooooW

Madness...

Dude... what's your name?? :eek:
    hahah i know where you mean i think! and see my profile

ReputationRep:
    do you know where hill top is? that's right near me and there's a really long road which goes to food and tipple from there

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.