Turn on thread page Beta

Parties watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay, what are parties, their point, and what are the currently existing ones? -- if you know who is in them, that would help--or at least just a number

would probably be easier to just list them all in a thread and people can pick from it plus i have no idea why they exist so that could help too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Okay, what are parties, their point, and what are the currently existing ones? -- if you know who is in them, that would help--or at least just a number

would probably be easier to just list them all in a thread and people can pick from it plus i have no idea why they exist so that could help too
    the way is the most popular and has the most members.Care to join?

ReputationRep:
    wats special about your party and wat dus it represent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    the way is the most popular and has the most members.Care to join?
    wut the hell first come first serve. i believe anyone who has the decency enough to ask me before anyone else is the most deserving. i'll join but i still dont know the point lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by +rabble-rouser+)
    wats special about your party and wat dus it represent?
    The way basically worships a noob member called Whitey. They basically worship him. We on the other hand are equal to all of our members. Member numbers are 15.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    The way basically worships a noob member called Whitey. They basically worship him. We on the other hand are equal to all of our members. Member numbers are 15.
    Whitey? hmm nevermind i dont like whitey

i think u asked me to join ur party a long time ago anyway--after my first post on these forums...which i kind of like altho u did go around 2 every thread asking ppl to join, so i didnt really see the point

but like i did say, first come first serve. wut is ur party all about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    Whitey? hmm nevermind i dont like whitey

i think u asked me to join ur party a long time ago anyway--after my first post on these forums...which i kind of like altho u did go around 2 every thread asking ppl to join, so i didnt really see the point

but like i did say, first come first serve. wut is ur party all about?
    Equality to members, and against Whitey's group. Against maskall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by +rabble-rouser+)
    Im sorry i might be sounding terribly stupid by asking this, but wat does "noob" mean?
    noob=newb in l337 sp3k

Dont worry, its gamer speak. They dont normanlly use that here, its just me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    noob=newb in l337 sp3k

ya i'll join but u gotta fill me in here parties aint my thing u know heh

ReputationRep:
    all seems very silly. Also, I think mods shouldn't be allowed to join a party because they should be completely independent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    noob=newb in l337 sp3k

has someone been playing too much counterstrike?

ReputationRep:
    anyway, can someone give a list of all the parties? just a list of their names, no need for propoganda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    anyway, can someone give a list of all the parties? just a list of their names, no need for propoganda.
    would be nice

ReputationRep:
    Lets see theres GOT, The way, Alp, the students party?, Pap, not sure if there are anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Lets see theres GOT, The way, Alp, the students party?, Pap, not sure if there are anymore
    u here or offline?>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    u here or offline?>
    I'm here, there, everywhere.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.