Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I stumbled across the International High IQ Society had a go at the Ultimate IQ Test and im eligible to join with a fee of 60 quid, minimum!
    I scored 137 and Im 15, if you had enough of all the stupid exams give this test a go and see how you fare! Once you got your result post them here and your age.

http://www.highiqsociety.org/common/...s/ultimate.htm <<<<this is the link fo the IQ Test!

http://www.highiqsociety.org/common/.../ultrahigh.htm <<<<this is the test for expetional intelligence ( :eek: OMG!!! if you survive this i'll bow my head down at your feet)

ReputationRep:
    If its not a proper Mensa IQ test (under proper conditions, not through your PC) it doesn't mean much. They're just trying to get your money.

ReputationRep:
    lol i alredy kno dat i haven't paid i jus want to see ur scores!!! should've made that clear at the start!! Just what you to see how far you get!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S. Tham)
    Hi, I stumbled across the International High IQ Society had a go at the Ultimate IQ Test and im eligible to join with a fee of 60 quid, minimum!
    I scored 137 and Im 15, if you had enough of all the stupid exams give this test a go and see how you fare! Once you got your result post them here and your age.

http://www.highiqsociety.org/common/...s/ultimate.htm <<<<this is the link fo the IQ Test!

http://www.highiqsociety.org/common/.../ultrahigh.htm <<<<this is the test for expetional intelligence ( :eek: OMG!!! if you survive this i'll bow my head down at your feet)
    Really bored - got 147 on the first :rolleyes: as if!
    and 120 on the second which is probably more like it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, a Mensa test doesn't mean much either.

ReputationRep:
    lol i got bored, i did it before, cant remember my score though, lol

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I just did it hurriedly and got 120. Obviously this now means that I'm SO unintelligent compared to you people. I could manage all the linguistic and basic number questions, but none of the ones that you had to be "spatially aware" for. I like to think I'm intelligent in ways aside from tests (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

ReputationRep:

Lol.. yeah I'm profoundly gifted. What a joke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yelwalkietalkie)
    Well, a Mensa test doesn't mean much either.
    Yes, it does.

ReputationRep:
    i am a member of mensa - doesnt mean much to me - just another thing to put on a cv

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean then? That you're profoundly more intelligent than the rest of the general population, with a lovely certificate of authentication to accentuate your arrogance? Or that you're good at IQ tests? Hmm, I wonder.

ReputationRep:
    This test has a article somewhere on The Guardian Webpage, when i find the link i'll post it. Everyones opinion is a reflection of that very article...very interesting. Thanks for evryones helppp...scratch your heads

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.