Turn on thread page Beta

International High IQ Society watch

ReputationRep:
    I got 211. But then I do goto Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    all IQ stuff is rubbish. i got 187 in the mensa test and beleive me i'm not that intelligent, all the tests seem to be money spinners.

ReputationRep:
    When adolescent girls score very high in intelligence tests it makes me dubious. I am just turning thirteen in the next month yet I scored 163. I shall trust the results when someone qualified confirms the said results. Till then I shall remain a doubter.
    Rebecca

don't trust them!!*glares suspiciously*

ReputationRep:
    Okay, i've done these tests before, and i get different results each time... so there are only two conclusions i can draw about IQ tests.

1) They don't work, or
    2) My brain's IQ changes constantly

ReputationRep:
    all you need is a bit of practice at spacial awareness and general logic and wow, you have an IQ of two million. i'm pretty sure i could work out the answers to a lot but i really really really can't be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    can i just say for the dice question...opposite sides of a dice add up to seven...so that is just a general knowledge question...and not anything to do with iq.

ReputationRep:
    rofles

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.