Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    but this was in the right section - how many members say hi in the newbie forum, and how many are there to prey on the young uns? :rolleyes:

Noooo, we like good new people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    Newbies aren't hated, only idiots are.
    Cant we hate both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Noooo, we like good new people!
    He was nice to you!!

Didnt even mention me... I'm not famous enough...

*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teacup)
    This is my first post so I'm going to try and make it count.

I joined about a week ago and have been learning about the forum since then. These are the observations I have made that everyone is too afraid to state:

This is indeed the cliquiest forum I have ever seen.

Wild Thing appears to be the Queen Bee because she is in almost everyone's signature. However, this is because she whines when not placed in even the most obscure sig. And she promises rep but hardly gives it out.

2 + 2 = 5 (i like the Orwellian name) is bound to join the Freemasons one day as he respects his superiors (this 'd') and bashes the new ones.

Black Hawk hunts newbies and eats them for breakfast.

True, genuine members include izzy hattie, feefifofum, flukey lpk and several others.

lastly, newbies are often the most despised group, even though most times they are often the nicest - probably because they have to work so hard to get into other people's sigs.

If any of this seems harsh, just pretend it was in someone's signature :eek:
    Shut up, newbie.

*kicks*

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This is my first post so I'm going to try and make it count.

I joined about a week ago and have been learning about the forum since then. These are the observations I have made that everyone is too afraid to state:

This is indeed the cliquiest forum I have ever seen.

Wild Thing appears to be the Queen Bee because she is in almost everyone's signature. However, this is because she whines when not placed in even the most obscure sig. And she promises rep but hardly gives it out.

2 + 2 = 5 (i like the Orwellian name) is bound to join the Freemasons one day as he respects his superiors (this 'd') and bashes the new ones.

Black Hawk hunts newbies and eats them for breakfast.

True, genuine members include izzy hattie, feefifofum, flukey lpk and several others.

lastly, newbies are often the most despised group, even though most times they are often the nicest - probably because they have to work so hard to get into other people's sigs.

If any of this seems harsh, just pretend it was in someone's signature :eek:
    So who are you?

Actually, I'm rather bemused to see that I am famous.

(But respectful? I started a revolution!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Shut up, newbie.

*kicks*

:rolleyes:
    I believe Kingslaw wants his/her own mention - alright then:

i am confused as to kingslaw's sexual orientation (altho there is nothing wrong with that) i am also confused if it is a he or she.

he/she is envious of Wild Thing's/ 2 + 2 = 5 power and thus makes posts such as this one to get attention

ReputationRep:
    but this was in the right section - how many members say hi in the newbie forum, and how many are there to prey on the young uns? :rolleyes:
    Hey I don't! What did you think of my rather long and boring theory? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Actually, I'm rather bemused to see that I am famous.
    A modest prime minister?

TSR becomes more and more detached from reality...

ReputationRep:
    I believe Kingslaw wants his/her own mention - alright then:

i am confused as to kingslaw's sexual orientation (altho there is nothing wrong with that) i am also confused if it is a he or she.

he/she is envious of Wild Thing's/ 2 + 2 = 5 power and thus makes posts such as this one to get attention
    Its a he... we think...

DO ME DO ME!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Its a he... we think...

DO ME DO ME!!
    Be careflu, it's not usually safe to say that in kingy's presence :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Its a he... we think...
    Does it even matter anymore?

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahaaaa

ReputationRep:
    I am glad to see there are people on this forum who appreciate honesty rather than:

'i lurve you too, babe!' *group hug*

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Great first post Teacup.

Looks like we're on the same wavelength.

I should really put you in my signature in lovely multicoloured writing to show how much I 'respect' you and make a "Teacup Society" and then credit myself with establishing it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    mainly because a lot of that crap makes me want to hurt people

[did you see me? did you see me? did you think I was a total dork or mainly fab?]

;_;

your fat kid comments amuse me

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it's White *-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    I reckon it's White *-)
    Looking at the names mentioned (Feef, izzy etc) I don't think so ='o

ReputationRep:
    I am glad to see there are people on this forum who appreciate honesty rather than:

'i lurve you too, babe!' *group hug*
    Haha - so true.

I was thinking of starting an anti-society. Then I realised that it would still be a society.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.