The Student Room Group

does he like me?

ok i really like this kid but i'm not sure if he likes me or not

here are the things that he has done:
- one time he put his hand on my shoulder and he didnt let it go
- i catch him looking at me but sometimes he turns away
- he is always shy around me
- he flirts and talks to everyone else but he never does that to me
- when i talk to him he looks at the ground and wont look at me and he only says "oh"
- he acts weird around me like making noises and signing songs and talking really loud
- one time i bumped into his friend and the kid i like was near us and his friend turned to my crush and smiled real big
- he used to like me last year
- my friend asked him if he did like me but he said no i dont know but i sounded like he was going to say yes
- my friend told him that i liked him and he said he already knew and then he said he didnt like me but he was smiling
- i was on a field trip and we were on the bus and i saw my crush talking to his friend and they were like smling at me
- i caught him looking at me that time and he didnt turn away
- he had "i love " on his book and the name was crossed out but i coukd make out the first letter an "S" and my name starts with an S.
- a couple times he was in back of me and he started to make kissing sounds
- One time, he was with his friend and they were talking and then his friend looked at me and then his friend turned back and i saw my crush like smile and he had eyebrow raised.
- but he always flirts with everyone else
-he will talk to everyone else but he won't say a word to me
-he will turn his body in my direction but he won't look up
- sometimes i feel like he's watching me from the corner of my eye

he's done other things but these are the ones i remember.. the weird thing is that he always flirts with like these two girls especially around his friends but he wont say anything to me. i dont know if he likes me or if he likes them..also he smiled when he said he didnt like me(i had my friend tell him i liked him) so what do u guys think? please answer! Thank you

Scroll to see replies

most probobally he does. I certainly would if i were giving out these signals...
Reply 2
No, all the signs are there that he hates you.
Reply 3
Why don't you ask him to his face? All the signs are good, and its the only way youre going to find out for certain isn't it.
Sounds to me like you've already decided he likes you and you just had to share the information with others, to be honest.
Reply 5
I think he knows about your B.O problem.
Reply 6
Surely the fact that you call him a "kid" means that you really dont want him that much....so what does it matter?
Reply 7
October Project
Sounds to me like you've already decided he likes you and you just had to share the information with others, to be honest.

umm what do you mean by that?
Reply 8
bikerx23
Surely the fact that you call him a "kid" means that you really dont want him that much....so what does it matter?

i'm sorry.. i really like this guy
yankeefans726
umm what do you mean by that?

Well, you have this big loooooooonnnnggg list of "evidence", if you will, and the way you worded it all, it just looks to me like you already know he likes you, and you wanted to talk about it. But, you didn't want to simply start a thread about how much some guy likes you, as that would be big headed, and so you done this, instead

Just my take on the whole thing.
Reply 10
Seems to me hes shy because he knows you like him but he doesn't like you, Thats what I do when I give signals out like that, He most likely doesn't want to upset you. But maybe I am wrong :rolleyes:
October Project
Well, you have this big loooooooonnnnggg list of "evidence", if you will, and the way you worded it all, it just looks to me like you already know he likes you, and you wanted to talk about it. But, you didn't want to simply start a thread about how much some guy likes you, as that would be big headed, and so you done this, instead

Just my take on the whole thing.

ouch! but yeah i hafta agree; as ur new to TSR, i'm sure u'll b forgiven. Just make sure u only post threads where u hav a genuine problem, or wanna say something meaningful.
Reply 12
October Project

:dito: :rolleyes:
Reply 13
October Project

was thinkin the exact same thing! unless you just really hope that he likes you!?

the signs seem pretty clear to me, lol! (but i spose its always easier when looking from the outside in, then it is when your actually in the situation!
yankeefans726

He obviously fancies the pants off you, but this is just bizarre.
yankeefans726
ok i really like this kid but i'm not sure if he likes me or not

here are the things that he has done:
- one time he put his hand on my shoulder and he didnt let it go
- i catch him looking at me but sometimes he turns away
- he is always shy around me
- he flirts and talks to everyone else but he never does that to me
- when i talk to him he looks at the ground and wont look at me and he only says "oh"
- he acts weird around me like making noises and signing songs and talking really loud
- one time i bumped into his friend and the kid i like was near us and his friend turned to my crush and smiled real big
- he used to like me last year
- my friend asked him if he did like me but he said no i dont know but i sounded like he was going to say yes
- my friend told him that i liked him and he said he already knew and then he said he didnt like me but he was smiling
- i was on a field trip and we were on the bus and i saw my crush talking to his friend and they were like smling at me
- i caught him looking at me that time and he didnt turn away
- he had "i love " on his book and the name was crossed out but i coukd make out the first letter an "S" and my name starts with an S.
- One time, he was with his friend and they were talking and then his friend looked at me and then his friend turned back and i saw my crush like smile and he had eyebrow raised.
- but he always flirts with everyone else
-he will talk to everyone else but he won't say a word to me
-he will turn his body in my direction but he won't look up
- sometimes i feel like he's watching me from the corner of my eye

he's done other things but these are the ones i remember.. the weird thing is that he always flirts with like these two girls especially around his friends but he wont say anything to me. i dont know if he likes me or if he likes them..also he smiled when he said he didnt like me(i had my friend tell him i liked him) so what do u guys think? please answer! Thank you

take a chance. simple
Just ask them, even just casually slip it into a conversation, it doesn't have to be a big 'I LOVE YOU...do you love me?' thing, just a casual, subtle mention. Signals are OK but I wouldn't trust them, as people notice and interpret things differently, often things that aren't intended to be noticed or interpreted.
Reply 17
Latayah
was thinkin the exact same thing! unless you just really hope that he likes you!?

the signs seem pretty clear to me, lol! (but i spose its always easier when looking from the outside in, then it is when your actually in the situation!

ya i hope he does but i mean those are all the things he has done that has happens to me so i hope you don't think i'm exagerrating or anything and he acts different toward other girls like he'll talk to anyone or flirt with anyone but he won't do that to me
Reply 18
does anyone that that he likes me? or what?
Reply 19
yes, you should ask him out/get to know him

Latest

Trending

Trending