Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I feel so cheated out of my school holiday.

We have a two week half term here (caus of the Isle of Man TT Racing) and i had my last exam friday and now I got to go back tomorrow and start my A2 courses.

When you all going back? If at all

ReputationRep:
    You live on the Isle of Man? You get to live with the TT?

I would so kill to be you right now...

ReputationRep:
    The TT aint so much fun when you have exams on race days and have to off the course all day for one exam caus the roads are closed.

Also there have 4 deaths (3 of which were in the village I live) in the racing this year.

The atmos is good though, and we get the red arrows and stuff over. And a funfair! which is treat for us here (think of craggy island, father ted)

ReputationRep:
    Well when you put it like that,lol...

Although i have to admit one of my dreams is to ride a Fireblade in the TT Time trials. Yes it's suicidal and not very feminine, but I just want to!

ReputationRep:
    lol. it is quite cool that the road on which i go to school on becomes a race track and bikes go through the village at 160+. At least they've stopped the 5am practices now! THey used to wake me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iom_cb)

We have a two week half term here (caus of the Isle of Man TT Racing) and i had my last exam friday and now I got to go back tomorrow and start my A2 courses.

I'm going back tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    gotta go back on Thursday

ReputationRep:
    *laughs at you all* i still have exams till wednesday. hmm. *stops laughing*. but then i'm finished till october

ReputationRep:
    I've got my last exam on Thursday, then I don't have a clue when I'm starting college.

Look on the bright side though, the earlier you start, the earlier you finish.

ReputationRep:
    My exams don't end until July, so you can all shut up! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    My exams don't end until July, so you can all shut up! :mad:
    Hahaha!
    Wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Hahaha!
    Wow
    =(
    Grumble.

ReputationRep:
    AEAs right?

Wait a sec...mine end on the 30th. And I'm going on holiday that afternoon/evening. Does that mean I'll be *gulp* enjoying myself, while you're doing exams? :O

[Unless I'm on the plane, of course. Which is always pretty crap. And I bet someone never has to travel on Economy. Grumble.]

ReputationRep:
    AEAs right?

Wait a sec...mine end on the 30th. And I'm going on holiday that afternoon/evening. Does that mean I'll be *gulp* enjoying myself, while you're doing exams? :O

[Unless I'm on the plane, of course. Which is always pretty crap. And I bet someone never has to travel on Economy. Grumble.]
    Yes that is what it means =(
    But then I'm going to Mexico on the evening that mine finish Hurrah!
    And it's all about first class, maybe business if money's tight =O

ReputationRep:
    AEAs right?

Where you going?

got battered at couronne multiple times the other day, had to call it early retirement after 10 or so games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Yes that is what it means =(
    But then I'm going to Mexico on the evening that mine finish Hurrah!
    And it's all about first class, maybe business if money's tight =O
    Heh. I've never done the first! :O
    Every once in a while we do a Business. But that's mainly due to air miles, since we're cheapos.

Jump, I'm going to Sri Lanka and India. Mainly a family thingy.

Told ya it was tough. Just gotta stick it out, and get better. Try practicing on the training game (link in the thread I made).

ReputationRep:
    Heh. I've never done the first! :O
    Every once in a while we do a Business. But that's mainly due to air miles, since we're cheapos.

Jump, I'm going to Sri Lanka and India. Mainly a family thingy.

Told ya it was tough. Just gotta stick it out, and get better. Try practicing on the training game (link in the thread I made).
    Groovy, I might be going to India (Delhi) - not sure yet though. Whereabouts you going?

Maybe after exams and stuff

ReputationRep:
    We always go to Chennai, and if we're feeling adventurous, other places in and around the South.

Cool.

ReputationRep:
    We always go to Chennai, and if we're feeling adventurous, other places in and around the South.

Cool.
    Fair enough my Indian geog isn't so hot around the south so I really don't have a clue anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iom_cb)

lol people at my school most finished their AS on friday (10th) they dont start A2 till september 8th now, lol, but they do have to go in on some days to help out with end of yr event such as music festival (big inner school music competetion 2days long, loads of different catergories) and the festival of cultures (just festival of appreciation of loads of different cultures ) and new y7 induction day, apart from that though their free now.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.