Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    Fair enough my Indian geog isn't so hot around the south so I really don't have a clue anyway
    Dude, Madras! :O [Chennai = Madras]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Chickem Madras =)

ReputationRep:
    i havnet even finished my as exams and im allready on the a2 bleed courses.

which i think is dead pathetic..... cause unless there are some VERY nice markers who can take pity on the girl who passed out several times and was very ill in the psychology exams... im retaking that next year!!! lmao
    but yet... before we even know if we have passed into a2 and before we have even re enrolled.... we are doing the a2 courses.... ah well... i geuss there is sense in that some were...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Oh ...like I said - don't know the south it's too hot dwon there!

ReputationRep:
    never have to go back again..ever!!!

.....on the assumption i dont completely fail and have to retake, but let's just hope that won't happen eh?

so end of study leave for me..is holiday and hopefully going away with my mates in the first week of july (because i dont finish with june 30th... )

ReputationRep:
    i go back next week, i don't want to go, i like my lie ins

I'm back on Wednesday.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.