The Student Room Group

Newbie knowing nothing here

Hallo ppl, I am in look of a site to teach me maths. it sounds crazy, but I can' t get a think in
school, cauz I am not interested in the way maths are beeing taught. I am 14, from Greece, and
really want to here any such site (maybe yours). pls don' t ignore me :wink:
Reply 1
On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Adaris Jaguarito wrote:

[q1]> Hallo ppl, I am in look of a site to teach me maths. it sounds crazy, but I can' t get a think in[/q1]
[q1]> school, cauz I am not interested in the way maths are beeing taught. I am 14, from Greece, and[/q1]
[q1]> really want to here any such site (maybe yours). pls don' t ignore me :wink:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
Get a text book on algebra and start reading.

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1
Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----
Reply 2
Ï Adaris Jaguarito <[email protected]> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá óõæÞôçóçò: [email protected]...
[q1]> Hallo ppl, I am in look of a site to teach me maths. it sounds crazy, but[/q1]
I
[q1]> can' t get a think in school, cauz I am not interested in the way maths[/q1]
are
[q1]> beeing taught. I am 14, from Greece, and really want to here any such site (maybe yours). pls don'[/q1]
[q1]> t ignore me :wink:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

It's easy to say so... but what book.. tell me a good one for beggineres and its author and it's ok!
Reply 3
Ï Adaris Jaguarito <[email protected]> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá óõæÞôçóçò: [email protected]...
[q1]> Hallo ppl, I am in look of a site to teach me maths. it sounds crazy, but[/q1]
I
[q1]> can' t get a think in school, cauz I am not interested in the way maths[/q1]
are
[q1]> beeing taught. I am 14, from Greece, and really want to here any such site (maybe yours). pls don'[/q1]
[q1]> t ignore me :wink:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

It is easy to say so.. .but what book should I buy? Do u know any good ones for beginners, its
author and so on! I will buy it tomorow morning!
Reply 4
My favourite is the www.bbc.co.uk/revision which has loads of interactive games and lessons My
second favourite is www.mathslessons.co.uk

These are both very good and cater for different levels as you do not say what level of Maths
you are at.

I do not work for or get money from either of these sites :smile:

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:59:15 +0300, "Adaris Jaguarito" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>Hallo ppl, I am in look of a site to teach me maths. it sounds crazy, but I can' t get a think in[/q1]
[q1]>school, cauz I am not interested in the way maths are beeing taught. I am 14, from Greece, and[/q1]
[q1]>really want to here any such site (maybe yours). pls don' t ignore me :wink:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

http://user1951.tripod.com Education Education Education

Latest

Trending

Trending