Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    :eek: :eek:

JUST A MEDAL??? :eek:

I mean the guy got 100% in ICT...that deserves at least 100000 gold medals...as well as 200000 kg of cookies and 100000000 replies to the stupidest, most arrogant, showing off BIG TIME post.

:rolleyes:

Indeed, i got 71%/..................

ReputationRep:
    i wish i have the same results, maybe even more

(Original post by JonnyB)
    Well done, have a picture of a dog smelling a camel's ass.
    I did better than him at everysubject by 1%...I dont get no pictures of dog smelling a camel's ass

ReputationRep:
    I'm beside myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagician)
    I did better than him at everysubject by 1%...I dont get no pictures of dog smelling a camel's ass
    You got cookies though. You can't have everything.

ReputationRep:
    Why in the name of God do you think we care what you got in your exams, whatever happened to humility? Why would anyone feel the need to start a new thread about how great they are, and with results like that, I'm betting you don't have too great an existence.

Well ****ing Done.

ReputationRep:
    Well done, Master Jedi

Now you can masturbate without Obi-wan wanting to join

ReputationRep:
    I got 50A*s, that deserves a piece of cheese as big as the moon I think delivered personally by a guy carrying it above his head to my house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagician)
    My sincere apologies. Here, have a picture of a crazy cat with "ass-decoration". Well done for your results.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Why in the name of God do you think we care what you got in your exams, whatever happened to humility? Why would anyone feel the need to start a new thread about how great they are, and with results like that, I'm betting you don't have too great an existence.

Well ****ing Done.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherunsaway)
    I got 50A*s, that deserves a piece of cheese as big as the moon I think delivered personally by a guy carrying it above his head to my house.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Well ****ing Done.
    I think the cat's arse photo said it all.

ReputationRep:

Well ****ing Done.

Maybe just maybe he was happy :eek: -also this way of thinking can be applied tothose putting there predicted/actuall grades in their sig! :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.