Turn on thread page Beta

Live 8 - The Definitive Thread! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Can anyone tell me if Razorlight have been on yet?
    not yet..

due after snoop dog whos next...and b4 madonna!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Its 17:59 and the word "f*ck" just appeared on the BBC.
    It's 18:31 and Snoop Dogg just said 'motherf*cker' about ten times - the BBC are gonna get some complaints!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    It's 18:31 and Snoop Dogg just said 'motherf*cker' about ten times - the BBC are gonna get some complaints!
    Hahha omg he's saying more than that

ReputationRep:
    Little guy from UB40 - seriously creepy? I don't like him at all!
    And Snoop Dogg is just totally ruining this - his language is disgraceful!
    Annie Lennox :top: :champ: she is so fantastic - she said all the points that several of us have been trying to get across on here today, she's so influential and i am well impressed with her!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh, snoop should be able to just leave those bits blank. i was quite shocked.

ReputationRep:
    what time are pink floyd on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raven4723)
    Little guy from UB40 - seriously creepy? I don't like him at all!
    And Snoop Dogg is just totally ruining this - his language is disgraceful!
    Annie Lennox :top: :champ: she is so fantastic - she said all the points that several of us have been trying to get across on here today, she's so influential and i am well impressed with her!!!!!
    hey my debte partners bk, ty 4 d rep btw!

ReputationRep:
    hehehe ur welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjmorgstew)
    what time are pink floyd on?
    3rd from the end, right after the who

ReputationRep:
    QUESTION! how come there are lotsa "celebs" there, i'e the beckehmas keep being shown, how'd they ALL win tickets???

not fair, just coz they're fmaous!

ReputationRep:
    the more celebs there are there the more attention itll attract, and that the point of it

ReputationRep:
    Brian May and Roger Taylor are linking Robbie Williams soon I think! Williams should get the crowd dynamics going with 'We Will Rock You'. That audience is so dull and despondent!

ReputationRep:
    Bon Jovi! Yey!

ReputationRep:
    the more celebs there are there the more attention itll attract, and that the point of it
    but they're jsut stnding there watching! fair enugh gwen paltrow (martin) shud b there as 4 others spouses but not all the other ranomds, jsut cashin in! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    The joint clicking of fingers was magical. Even more so if it was somehow made to be at the same second around the world, but magical all the same.

Still think Geldof's a bit of a pretentious prat though.

And the swearing? I'm not too bothered. Concerned for the elderly and the young ones, but it's obvious a live event like this is going to have some "ooh, naughty words". Unless there's a ten-second delay in which bleeps can be used, you can't stop anyone from saying the word "f*ck".

ReputationRep:
    oo duran duran :O)

ReputationRep:
    yeh geldoff is a complete arse. annoying how people only listen to musicians and not people who actually know what they are talking about.

ReputationRep:
    yeh geldoff is a complete arse. annoying how people only listen to musicians and not people who actually know what they are talking about.
    He's not a complete arse! And he does know what he's talking about! And i just can't be bothered to get into this again... read the rest of the thread please....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raven4723)
    He's not a complete arse! And he does know what he's talking about! And i just can't be bothered to get into this again... read the rest of the thread please....
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    Him, Elton John and Bono. They really get up my goat. Sure, they're "doing something", but so is someone who donates trousers to Oxfam.

They just act like they're the only ones. The elite, the "oh we're so influencial. We can change the world. Go us".

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.