Nottingham
Visit website
just use google maps it will be a lot faster
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
You want the 34 - it runs every 10 minutes. It's bright orange and says something about travelling between the uni and town. You'd have to get off outside the broadmarsh shopping centre, then the station is just round the corner.

What do you mean by where it is in relation to anywhere? It's about 5 minutes from the broadmarsh, which then leads to the rest of the shops if you walk through.

Hope this is helpful! :smile:
do you know where the qmc is? it's opposite the campus, by the pope buildings, its HUGE, cant miss it, anyway, there is a footbridge across campus over the ringroad, cross that and it'll take you to outside the medical school, walk towards your left and you'll see a bus stop, at this bus is the 'medilink' bus, which runs every 10 minutes, get the one which says 'city hospital' NOT 'queens drive' and is a free bus! Take this bus and get off a 'wilkinson street' which you can't miss, ask the bus driver to tell you stop it is, but its the one with all the trams etc

anyway wilkinson street is a tram stop, and here you can take the tram for just £1.50 single, and take it going to 'station street'- this will take you INTO the train station and directly there, so will save you wondering round the city centre!
Reply 4
When i lived in Ancaster i used to get the Trent Barton Indigo bus to Broadmarsh for £1.50. It stops just to the left of West Entrance near the Broadgate roundabout. It takes about 15mins to get to Broadmarsh bus station and from there you go left across the road and the train station is literally 2mins walk away. Hope that helps!
Reply 5
I'd agree with Jen and take the indigo from Ancaster - it's the easiest one to find and relatively frequent. You could also get the 13 to the City (or indeed to Beeston station, depending on which train you want to get) but it's much less frequent.

The indigo is £1.60 now, but they do give change unlike the NCT buses.
Reply 6
Thanks guys, I found my way today. Much appreciated!
crosmar
Thanks guys, I found my way today. Much appreciated!

Which route/transport did you take and how much did it cost ? I need to make that journey soon. I'm in Lenton and Wortley.
Google Maps is a God send next time you get stuck. It'll tell you the bus routes and how to walk to and from where you wants to go :smile: It's the only way I've managed to find anything so far!
Reply 9
g_star_raw_1989
Which route/transport did you take and how much did it cost ? I need to make that journey soon. I'm in Lenton and Wortley.

If I were you I would check out google maps because my way may (probably:p: ) wasn't the easiest way to go.

But I got the 34 bus (not far from the portland building), it cost me £3.00 for an all day fare, but you can pay £1.50 for a single. I got of around broadsmarsh (that's the bit I think I may have gone wrong, there may be a later bus stop). But I found a tourist place, got a map and then followed it down (took about 15 minutes.)
crosmar
If I were you I would check out google maps because my way may (probably ) wasn't the easiest way to go.

But I got the 34 bus (not far from the portland building), it cost me £3.00 for an all day fare, but you can pay £1.50 for a single. I got of around broadsmarsh (that's the bit I think I may have gone wrong, there may be a later bus stop). But I found a tourist place, got a map and then followed it down (took about 15 minutes.)

Cheers man (Y)
Reply 11
www.triptimes.co.uk is a great site that gives you information on Nottingham's public transport and has a route planner for you x

Latest

Trending

Trending