Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rah)
    god you are such a pointless little man :rolleyes:
    I TOTALLY AGREE. Mr Crime stats uk should b e out there putting the world to rights!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladyluck)
    I TOTALLY AGREE. Mr Crime stats uk should b e out there putting the world to rights!

it just shows that you lot cant accept that its a dump,ive proved it,and lying on the internet aint going to change that fact

lol at boots slashing 1000 jobs and more to come in the summer,plus carlton studios slash 200 jobs as it leaves this crime infested city

plus banks are leaving nottingham for birminghams bridley place,so its not exactly a finacial city is it

lol at capital one moving there call centres abroad,oh well,theres all the employment for the trent students gone

lol at you thinking st anns and meadows are aspiring places to live

what fools

even in shopp8ing its dropped to number 6 in the rankings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladyluck)
    FInally someone's got back to the point of this thread.

i suppose its historic if you think about robin hood! lolz. Birmingham is better for shopping, but since nottingham has an ice rink it can be let off.

The clubbing scene in Nottingham is given bad press, there are loads of police documentaries on TV about nottingham, showing the drunkards coming out of Ocean and such. I dont think its any worse than any other city though.
    And it has the oldest pub But it's not one of those places which is stereotypical England, you don't see many old pretty buildings which I would like to see personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyreid)
    lmao look at my crime thread,it stastically proven,all do thjose people and police force make those stats up

i saw in the evening post by the way the other day a NOTTINGHAM UNIVERSITY STUDENT being robbed in his own house at gun point on the victoria embankment

im sorry but that does not happen in york
    why are you so bitter about Nottingham. out of the many threads that i have read about Nottingham(including your thread), you always seem to be putting it down or ****ging it off for a number of reasons.

why do you hate it so much and if you do hate it so much, why do you remain there.

ReputationRep:
    lol, he probably lives in somewhere like Radford and was rejected.
    Most students are proud about where they go and will defend their uni till the end, but this guy doesn't which makes me question whether he attends notts, probably trent. See how he got defensive about it?

(Original post by WilliamFoster)
    lol, he probably lives in somewhere like Radford and was rejected.
    Most students are proud about where they go and will defend their uni till the end, but this guy doesn't which makes me question whether he attends notts, probably trent. See how he got defensive about it?
    this my thinking, as far as i know the internet at raleigh park, where he claims to live, is down at the moment and has been for sometime so i do doubt he really lives there.

if he does then he's just a bit of an idiot really as his attitude is completly different to any other uni student i've ever met, find crime stats on the place you live wtf?

plus proper notts student laugh at trent they do the same to us, its healthy and pretty friendly rivalry

ReputationRep:
    it just shows that you lot cant accept that its a dump,ive proved it,and lying on the internet aint going to change that fact

lol at boots slashing 1000 jobs and more to come in the summer,plus carlton studios slash 200 jobs as it leaves this crime infested city

plus banks are leaving nottingham for birminghams bridley place,so its not exactly a finacial city is it

lol at capital one moving there call centres abroad,oh well,theres all the employment for the trent students gone

lol at you thinking st anns and meadows are aspiring places to live

what fools

even in shopp8ing its dropped to number 6 in the rankings
    well, this guy is a bit of a tosser - but in a way I kinda feel sorry for him because whatever has happened to him( (assuming that it has...) seems to have affected him quite badly so now he has personifed nottingham and just attacks it at any opportunity...it is extremely boring but we can all be proud of ourselves that we are helping someone cope with trauma......hurrah!

im sure some parts of nottingham are horrible...but on the many occasions i have visited i have found it perfectly nice...ive lived in tower hamlets (one of the bad boroughs in london) and the parts of nottingham ive been to are nothing like as dodgy as that...(although tower hamlets isnt that bad either....but thats another story)....

everyone has got a good chance of being mugged to whichever city you go to...you can help yourselves out by being just a little bit streetwise and not going down an obviously dodgy road etc etc...

maybe dear old andyreid has been extremely unlucky,

either that or he is f'in stupid and now he's just angry with himself....(and the rest of the world it would appear....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    well, this guy is a bit of a tosser - but in a way I kinda feel sorry for him because whatever has happened to him( (assuming that it has...) seems to have affected him quite badly so now he has personifed nottingham and just attacks it at any opportunity...it is extremely boring but we can all be proud of ourselves that we are helping someone cope with trauma......hurrah!

im sure some parts of nottingham are horrible...but on the many occasions i have visited i have found it perfectly nice...ive lived in tower hamlets (one of the bad boroughs in london) and the parts of nottingham ive been to are nothing like as dodgy as that...(although tower hamlets isnt that bad either....but thats another story)....

everyone has got a good chance of being mugged to whichever city you go to...you can help yourselves out by being just a little bit streetwise and not going down an obviously dodgy road etc etc...

maybe dear old andyreid has been extremely unlucky,

either that or he is f'in stupid and now he's just angry with himself....(and the rest of the world it would appear....)

ffs quit the "you are just as likely to get mugged anywhere" rubbish

look at the stats,so tjhose people made that up????

as for rah,its obvious she talks rubbish as she claims nottinghams go "no" crime what so ever,even though it has one of the highest lol

and the internet is up in the raleigh campus,so as far as you know rah,you are wrong

as for towerhamlets,which is in london,which i do not deny doesnt have higher crime rate than nottingham,as london has much higher crime rate than every where,but ken living stone is reducing it by loads

ps londons the best city by far in england,i think we can all agree on that

ReputationRep:
    ffs quit the "you are just as likely to get mugged anywhere" rubbish

look at the stats,so tjhose people made that up????

as for rah,its obvious she talks rubbish as she claims nottinghams go "no" crime what so ever,even though it has one of the highest lol

and the internet is up in the raleigh campus,so as far as you know rah,you are wrong

as for towerhamlets,which is in london,which i do not deny doesnt have higher crime rate than nottingham,as london has much higher crime rate than every where,but ken living stone is reducing it by loads

ps londons the best city by far in england,i think we can all agree on that
    nobody is debating wether nottingham has crime...quite the opposite infact that of course it does because it is a big city....but from what ive seen and what other people are saying it is quite concentrated...ive been to nottingham so i can take most of what you are saying with a pinch of salt and put it down to you being a raving psycho...however for someone who wants to attend nottingham uni cause it is one of the best unis in the country this sort of agression and wild ranting about how awful it is is going to put them off...

and nottingham is simply not as bad as you keep making it out to be...why don't you go and discuss something else sensibly??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    nobody is debating wether nottingham has crime...quite the opposite infact that of course it does because it is a big city....but from what ive seen and what other people are saying it is quite concentrated...ive been to nottingham so i can take most of what you are saying with a pinch of salt and put it down to you being a raving psycho...however for someone who wants to attend nottingham uni cause it is one of the best unis in the country this sort of agression and wild ranting about how awful it is is going to put them off...

and nottingham is simply not as bad as you keep making it out to be...why don't you go and discuss something else sensibly??
    im making out,lol you wouldnt say that if you got mugged twice,oh thats reminds me you dont live in radford do you

big city,with a popualtion of 267 000?????lol you dont have a clue do you

im making out,lol you wouldnt say that if you got mugged twice,oh thats reminds me you dont live in radford do you

big city,with a popualtion of 267 000?????lol you dont have a clue do you
    ack what a frustrating and annoying man, what do we have to say to get you to shut up? yes there is crime in nottingham but i feel a hell of a lot safer walking around most places here, yes even bloody radford, than i do in my home in north east london.

what *is* your point? explain? why are you still here? why do you feel the urge to post on this website? everyone knows nottingham has a 'reputation' for crime but despite all the statistics you appear to like pulling out i've never experienced any sort of crime or violence beyond the odd nightclub fight amongst scallies, this is the general consensus amongst my friends and amongst *all* of the eight or nine other nottingham people on here apart from YOU!

what is your problem? what do you seek to accomplish? why do you believe any one is taking any notice in the seven zillion pages of stats you feel compelled to make

dude you are giving us notts students a bad name you sad *******, get a life why dont you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rah)
    ack what a frustrating and annoying man, what do we have to say to get you to shut up? yes there is crime in nottingham but i feel a hell of a lot safer walking around most places here, yes even bloody radford, than i do in my home in north east london.

what *is* your point? explain? why are you still here? why do you feel the urge to post on this website? everyone knows nottingham has a 'reputation' for crime but despite all the statistics you appear to like pulling out i've never experienced any sort of crime or violence beyond the odd nightclub fight amongst scallies, this is the general consensus amongst my friends and amongst *all* of the eight or nine other nottingham people on here apart from YOU!

what is your problem? what do you seek to accomplish? why do you believe any one is taking any notice in the seven zillion pages of stats you feel compelled to make

dude you are giving us notts students a bad name you sad *******, get a life why dont you!
    Well said!

Sadly, I doubt that he'll tkae any notice. :rolleyes: Oh well, he hasn't put me off coming to Notts anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    Well said!

Sadly, I doubt that he'll tkae any notice. :rolleyes: Oh well, he hasn't put me off coming to Notts anyway.
    Glad to hear that

Interestingly, if Andy Reid is his real name, he doesn't actually appear to be registered at the university...?

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/cgi-bin/...32&search.y=12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .NK)
    Glad to hear that

Interestingly, if Andy Reid is his real name, he doesn't actually appear to be registered at the university...?

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/cgi-bin/...32&search.y=12

lmao,lolololol,i looked up nk,that wasnt reistered,i looked up vavavoom,that wasnt registered lol

you are to thick to go to nottingham uni,if you think that my name is andy reid.

andy reid is the name of a nottingham forest footballer

lol at nk,one minute she says peterboroughs rougher than st anns,then thinks im called andy reid lol

it just gets better and better with nk stupidity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rah)

lol your anger is proving that im exposing the truth

accept its a dump

ReputationRep:
    you are to thick to go to nottingham uni,if you think that my name is andy reid.
    You sound too thick to go to Nottingham, your grammer is so poor lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    You sound too thick to go to Nottingham, your grammer is so poor lol

its grammar*

lol that one back fired lol

i like your avatar though

ReputationRep:
    its grammar*

lol that one back fired lol

i like your avatar though
    Opps.. my mistake

The avitar is meant to be a kitten in a plant pot but it had to be cut down to size, losing the full effect.

ReputationRep:
    lmao,lolololol,i looked up nk,that wasnt reistered,i looked up vavavoom,that wasnt registered lol
    They're obviously not real names....

andy reid is the name of a nottingham forest footballer
    I said if because I wasn't sure... I don't follow football so how am I supposed to know he's a footballer...?:rolleyes:

lol at nk,one minute she says peterboroughs rougher than st anns,then thinks im called andy reid lol
    I never said Peterborough was rougher than St. Ann's, just that I'd had more problems with crime living in Peterborough than in Nottingham...

it just gets better and better with nk stupidity
    At least I know how to use punctuation, grammar and capital letters...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .NK)
    They're obviously not real names....

I said if

At least I know how to use punctuation, grammar and capital letters...

do you?????

i would think about that again,and edit it

apology accepted for thinking im called andy reid

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.