Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyreid)
    do you?????

i would think about that again,and edit it
    I don't understand what I've spelt incorrectly or what's wrong with my grammar...

apology accepted for thinking im called andy reid
    Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    im making out,lol you wouldnt say that if you got mugged twice,oh thats reminds me you dont live in radford do you

big city,with a popualtion of 267 000?????lol you dont have a clue do you
    well yes you are "making it out to be that" because not everyone gets mugged twice...perhaps you are particularly stupid, irritating or showy with your personal items...perhaps you are just a **** who lots of people dont like the look of...perhaps you spoke to someone and they realised what an irritating little ******** you are...whatever the reason for you getting mugged it is certainly no reason to assume that everyone who goes to notts is going to get the same treatment and thus I dont think it is right that you present such a biased view of the city....nottingham is not a dump!!so many people say its a lovely city and just becasue YOU have had many bad experiences with it gives you no right to scare someone who has never visited there into not attending the university....now please..

(Original post by dforster)
    well yes you are "making it out to be that" because not everyone gets mugged twice...perhaps you are particularly stupid, irritating or showy with your personal items...perhaps you are just a **** who lots of people dont like the look of...perhaps you spoke to someone and they realised what an irritating little ******** you are...whatever the reason for you getting mugged it is certainly no reason to assume that everyone who goes to notts is going to get the same treatment and thus I dont think it is right that you present such a biased view of the city....nottingham is not a dump!!so many people say its a lovely city and just becasue YOU have had many bad experiences with it gives you no right to scare someone who has never visited there into not attending the university....now please..
    dude there's so no point arguing with this guy, the only response you will get will either be a)ignoring you completly or b) statistics irrelevant to the question. he's obv a bit a loser really and doesnt deserve to be replied to. no sane person would listen to him anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)

lol lovely,lol make it up while you go along,so maid marrion way is lovely is it,lol when it got voted the top 3 roads in europe for having terrible bulidings,

nottingham,didnt get in the top 15 cities in the uk,voted by the conde nast traveller,leeds came first with london second,that was voted by 82 000 people,pretty good source really.

as for being mugged cos i look stupid ,proves that the truth im backing up with ACTUAL accounts of people events and official government stats prove nottingham has higher crime rate than liverpool,birmingham,newcastle,l eeds,hull,middlesborough,bradfor d etc(upmystreet.com)

oh but all those people who are part of nottinghams horrendous crime rate are stupid are they(lol it just gets better)

being the 12th most deprived aurthority,poorer than hull,sunderland,barnsley and bradford to name a few places(source the 2002 census from national statistics.com)

dforster,lovely city???id take that blind fold off,get out of your sheltered accomadation and see the real nottingham,ie bulwell,top valley,st anns,meadows,hysongreen,basford etc oh dont tell me ther elovely to????

as for rah you are losing the debate by just posting your opinions

ReputationRep:
    lol lovely,lol make it up while you go along,so maid marrion way is lovely is it,lol when it got voted the top 3 roads in europe for having terrible bulidings,

nottingham,didnt get in the top 15 cities in the uk,voted by the conde nast traveller,leeds came first with london second,that was voted by 82 000 people,pretty good source really.

as for being mugged cos i look stupid ,proves that the truth im backing up with ACTUAL accounts of people events and official government stats prove nottingham has higher crime rate than liverpool,birmingham,newcastle,l eeds,hull,middlesborough,bradfor d etc(upmystreet.com)

oh but all those people who are part of nottinghams horrendous crime rate are stupid are they(lol it just gets better)

being the 12th most deprived aurthority,poorer than hull,sunderland,barnsley and bradford to name a few places(source the 2002 census from national statistics.com)

dforster,lovely city???id take that blind fold off,get out of your sheltered accomadation and see the real nottingham,ie bulwell,top valley,st anns,meadows,hysongreen,basford etc oh dont tell me ther elovely to????

as for rah you are losing the debate by just posting your opinions
    bloody hell you have been going on with that for ages already....what makes you such a hater of nottingham? coz you were rejected by them?
    a lot of able students in my school are going there next year... at least in my sch it's got a great reputation and many want to get in...i've got an offer as well, and i really don't know whether i should take ur opinion into account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaSTle OUtsiDeR)
    bloody hell you have been going on with that for ages already....what makes you such a hater of nottingham? coz you were rejected by them?
    a lot of able students in my school are going there next year... at least in my sch it's got a great reputation and many want to get in...i've got an offer as well, and i really don't know whether i should take ur opinion into account.

lol,who are you^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the whole point of the debate is that im at there lol

im glad your students are able

ReputationRep:

andyreid... its getting really really boring - your constant ****ging off of Nottingham - is that all you ever write about!!!

The only thing that is putting people and me off going to Nottingham in September is the slight chance of ever meeting YOU in Nottingham, not your stupid endless facts and stastics that you constantly shove at everyone.

Seriously i think that everyone agrees that you are a complete loser and really need to get a life.

Or please just stop posting replys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)

andyreid... its getting really really boring - your constant ****ging off of Nottingham - is that all you ever write about!!!

The only thing that is putting people and me off going to Nottingham in September is the slight chance of ever meeting YOU in Nottingham, not your stupid endless facts and stastics that you constantly shove at everyone.

Seriously i think that everyone agrees that you are a complete loser and really need to get a life.

hear hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)

stupid facts,so official stats are stupid,lol

what ever shing a ding,the truth hurts,

ReputationRep:
    stupid facts,so official stats are stupid,lol

what ever shing a ding,the truth hurts,
    blah blah blah facts blah blah blah stastistics blah blah blah . .

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 3, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.