Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay this is the thing, i have alwasy tried to offer the best i can to all members with regards to past papers, and now it is my turn....

There is a paper i need, and when i say i need it i mean really bad..

I usually dont push to hard, but i am gonna have to this time

If anyone has the JAN 2005 Chemistry Papers,"Unit 5 and 6" i hope u will PM me as to get my email, and send them to me.....again i stress how important this is to me.....

I hope, i will find help here......

KOH>>>>

and oh yes, if u want to exchange it with somthing else, tell me what it is u need, as i have most papers for most popular subjects

Chees....

ReputationRep:
    For Edexcel I don't think these papers exist I think ppl could only sit the unit 4 A2 in January.

ReputationRep:
    I think I have the Edexcel Jan05 Unit 5 paper but it's got writing all over. Will try and scan it in asap when I get the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    I think I have the Edexcel Jan05 Unit 5 paper but it's got writing all over. Will try and scan it in asap when I get the time.

the sooner the better.......

Ill exchange with anything u want...as much as u want

ReputationRep:
    Damn, just had a look and I don't have it, it was biology I was thinking about Sorry mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Damn, just had a look and I don't have it, it was biology I was thinking about Sorry mate.
    Oh well......do u need the Markschemes for them

ReputationRep:
    hey i ACTUALLY have them ill send it to u when i scan em in! ...ill try n scan it in n send 2morrow! bit bogged down with revision at the mo
    (Original post by KOH)
    give the boy a cigar!
    Still w8inn 4 that cigar! lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZooBOT)
    hey i ACTUALLY have them ill send it to u when i scan em in! ...ill try n scan it in n send 2morrow! bit bogged down with revision at the mo

Still w8inn 4 that cigar! lol :rolleyes:

COOL

I need the Edexcel 2005 unit 5 and 6

Ill upload the markschemes later on..i have them

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.