Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    how are we gonna be posting them anyway - is one of the mods gonna start a results thread??
    well everyones gonna tell ppl about there results, well not everyone but people will porb post them

ReputationRep:
    theres usally offical results thread e.g one for gcses one for as and a level and another or several for uni peoples

Bugger that, I'll have my own thread. Bloody mods, controlling our actions...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    theres usally offical results thread e.g one for gcses one for as and a level and another or several for uni peoples
    is there? og well this is my first results day so i dont really know lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Bugger that, I'll have my own thread. Bloody mods, controlling our actions...
    I had my own thread for my January results. I'm self-indulgent like that =)

ReputationRep:
    I'll post them anyway, i know the only bad grade i'll get is tech. I cant wait to post my G grade

ReputationRep:
    whats the point in lying? you do crap, you do crap.

(for what its worth I have 2A*s, 7As, 1b at gcse, 1b at AS, 1A, 2Bs at ALevel and a 2.i from last year in uni- not sure if i'll pass this year though as its been pretty damn hard ).

ReputationRep:
    no i dont think im going to post them, whether they are good or bad.

ReputationRep:
    If I post them, Hell I do it honestly and add on lots of crying smilies.. Proberly.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.