Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...to hand in books.

Im dreading it.

ReputationRep:
    awwww thats why im getting all my books to hand in tomorrow, the bloody bag weighs a ****ing ton! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    We're having a special "book day" at the end of June when we give in all our textbooks. I don't want to go in after my exams but now I have to. Stupid school.

ReputationRep:
    I'm dreading having to hand in books that I was supposed to give back a couple of years ago :P

ReputationRep:
    And my Mum bought boxes of chocolates for teachers and I really don't want to hand them in.

ReputationRep:
    omg! We have to return them?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    And my Mum bought boxes of chocolates for teachers and I really don't want to hand them in.

Aww! Eat them yourself :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah poop. They weigh so much!! Might have to do it one at a time or something. Good thing is, I thought I lost two textbooks but I've found them finally - thought I'd have to pay from them (because they say they'll withold your results if you don't give them back beforehand :mad: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kit_Kat)
    I'm dreading having to hand in books that I was supposed to give back a couple of years ago :P
    lol ive kept books by accident! i still have my year 10 maths book!

ReputationRep:
    Cazzi - Same, they just.. end up staying in my room when the year finishes and getting buired under new stuff! My year 8 science teacher is not well pleased...

ReputationRep:
    I remember doing this after my GCSE's... I ended up forgetting a few books and having to cycle home again and get them (otherwise the teachers don't sign your form and you aren't officially out of Year 11!) then when I got back to school again I realised I'd left my partially signed form at home. So I just had to blag it, and pay out a load of money for books which I had returned. Grr. And it was sooo very hot. Such an unpleasant day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    omg! We have to return them?! :eek:
    yes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ...to hand in books.

Im dreading it.

I've already thrown some away, im handing in about 5 or 6, and why are you dreading it

ReputationRep:
    my mate sold his on ebay cos he wasn't planning on using them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oblivious)
    my mate sold his on ebay cos he wasn't planning on using them.
    Thats quite a good idea actually.

Thinking about it I don't actually have my books to return. Three huge politics textbooks and thats it really..but I'm not dreading that as I will just give them in when I go back to check the final details of the party my teacher is having..I suppose that I do have some random copies of books 'stolen' from the drama department which I should return in theory...hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co co)
    yes :rolleyes:
    ahhh! And i had them all packaged ready for E-Bay..... :bawling:

ReputationRep:

Bless. Mothers, can't beat 'em can you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyB)
    Bless. Mothers, can't beat 'em can you?
    oh please my mother doesnt care about my *****y teachers :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hm.. MIne are in my room someowhere.. Under the mountains of junk proberly. Oh well... This year they have some new system of a lsit we should bring back at least I can hand them in all at once.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.