Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The exams tomorrow, I'm feeling pretty confident but just one thing -

Is Globalisation kind of the same as the development gap?

If not what's the difference?

Good Luck to all those also taking it!

ReputationRep:
    i was just thinkin if it's the same as global shift, i'm going crazy with all these topics i've forgotten about.

ReputationRep:
    Globalisation is different to the deveopment gap. Globalisation involves TNCs and outsourcing of stages of production. The development gap, a bit is written here --> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t120598-2.html

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see someones confident.. cause i am not at all!! The development gap is a consequence of globalisation, also the global shift is.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! :cool:

Well I'm confident on this side of things, it's section A I'm more worried about!

ReputationRep:
    wahahaha it's section A im more confident on and the economic side im less confident on lol

ReputationRep:
    hah same, I haven't done enough case studies for section B...but thats what im doing now so oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Question for all: how am I meant to use summits in the exam?? seems useless to me

ReputationRep:
    Bring it when you're talking about sustainablity, measures people have taken to reduce the impacts of global warming etc i guess if they were asking impacts of something? Anyone differ opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think a direct question on TNCs is likely?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.