The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i was just thinkin if it's the same as global shift, i'm going crazy with all these topics i've forgotten about.
Reply 2
Globalisation is different to the deveopment gap. Globalisation involves TNCs and outsourcing of stages of production. The development gap, a bit is written here --> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t120598-2.html
Nice to see someones confident.. cause i am not at all!! The development gap is a consequence of globalisation, also the global shift is.
Reply 4
Thank you! :cool:

Well I'm confident on this side of things, it's section A I'm more worried about!
Reply 5
wahahaha it's section A im more confident on and the economic side im less confident on lol
Reply 6
hah same, I haven't done enough case studies for section B...but thats what im doing now so oh well.
Reply 7
Question for all: how am I meant to use summits in the exam?? seems useless to me
Reply 8
Bring it when you're talking about sustainablity, measures people have taken to reduce the impacts of global warming etc i guess if they were asking impacts of something? Anyone differ opinions?
Does anyone think a direct question on TNCs is likely?

Latest

Trending

Trending