Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    am I the Only one whos wants that 2 come off tv its on like 4 times during adverts!

ReputationRep:
    OMG this is like the 4 bemillionth thread on it :mad:

AND YES I DO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hulachick15)
    am I the Only one whos wants that 2 come off tv its on like 4 times during adverts!
    yes, i think everybody does and dosent want to be reminded about the crazy *******

ReputationRep:
    ......... You know, for a few hours... a few small hours, The Crazy Frog didn't enter my mind once.

He's back.

ReputationRep:
    o, my friend in his english exam wrote about a nightmare world and said its where george bush and tony blair have been in power for over 100 years and the crazy frog ringtone is repeated over and over again. lol

ReputationRep:
    ding-ding!

ReputationRep:
    It'll die and the jamster company will go bankrupt and sell themselves to prostitution because they suck so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    It'll die and the jamster company will go bankrupt and sell themselves to prostitution because they suck so much.
    or they will just keep making new ringtones while surviving off all the profit from crazyfrog. nessie-the-dragon anyone? That new tone is pointless I think it is called "love burns", it sounds like a really rubbish old mono tone.

ReputationRep:
    i hate that crazy frog, but i cant get away from it since my little siblings love it so much... GET IT OFF THE TELE!!!

ReputationRep:
    The other day in the park some losers were playing it full blast...

I nearly committed suicide... :vmad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    or they will just keep making new ringtones while surviving off all the profit from crazyfrog. nessie-the-dragon anyone? That new tone is pointless I think it is called "love burns", it sounds like a really rubbish old mono tone.
    Everything declines eventually, i somehow think the jamster club is going to be a successful business like cadbury and coca cola who have been running for 50 yrs +

ReputationRep:
    god save the frog long live the frog
    frog number 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    Everything declines eventually, i somehow think the jamster club is going to be a successful business like cadbury and coca cola who have been running for 50 yrs +
    re-read what you wrote, you THINK it IS going to be as successful as cadbury's/cocacola :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    re-read what you wrote, you THINK it IS going to be as successful as cadbury's/cocacola :rofl:
    lol damn i meant dont think :mad:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.