Turn on thread page Beta

AS level IT project watch

Announcements

heya Chris, i read ya msge and i thought it were really sweet that you are wanting to help out. i am really stuck on this data flow diagram...i want to do one for stock controls and i DO NOT understand it ONE bit! i did IT for GCSE and i got a **** mark in my cswk and i really want to do well for this one! could you or anyone else pleaaase help? lol! thank you love nishma x

ReputationRep:
    Basically for As/Alevel ICT you will have to do tons and tons of course work, however the exams are easy though. Basically you have some work to do over xmas. At least we know someone will be working hard over the holidays. You will have many long nights, rememer that from me.

regards

ReputationRep:
    What level DFD do you need to go to?

A data-flow diagram shows just that - how data flows into, out-of and around between entities, as they interact with the system

You start off with level zero, or the context diagram.

Then you "zoom in" and focus on the main processes in the system (level 1).

Then you zoom in further and divide those processes in level 1 and show them as smaller processes for level 2.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.