The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
arent the teachers female at least?

LOL we have like 2 teachers that a femals...ones 61 and the other is FIT...
but ive finished skule now just examns to do. :smile:
going to a boys school is no excuse!!! i go to an all girls school and the guys ive slept with have been at the boys school. you got a girls school nearby? if so im sure theres plenty of horny bitches in there who wudnt mind! you just gotta find em :tongue:
Reply 42
going to a boys school is no excuse!!! i go to an all girls school and the guys ive slept with have been at the boys school. you got a girls school nearby? if so im sure theres plenty of horny bitches in there who wudnt mind! you just gotta find em :tongue:

LOL soooo fancy a bit :p:
Reply 43
virtual sex doesnt count im afraid!
Reply 44
just going back to the original topic - it's also sooo much cheaper as you don't need to keep buying jonnies. xx
Reply 45
just going back to the original topic - it's also sooo much cheaper as you don't need to keep buying jonnies. xx

yea sorry i hijacked this thread...back to me now! :rolleyes:
Reply 46
why not go to the nearest all girls school? when you go in and throw yourself on the floor the girls literally fall on top of you, in fact you nearly have to turn quite a few away :rolleyes:

but yes moussey condoms less expensive but my girl likes giving me posh wanks
Reply 47
what exactly are you wanting? tips on how to lose your virginity? xx
Reply 48
why not go to the nearest all girls school? when you go in and throw yourself on the floor the girls literally fall on top of you, in fact you nearly have to turn quite a few away

but yes moussey condoms less expensive but my girl likes giving me posh wanks

I have a girls school like just round the corner from mine....but i dont go there any more...
o well....i meeting a few of my g/fs on wednesday after meh exam i'll just pull a few of meh party tricks...that will impress them
Reply 49
edit
ive just read the posts HOW DESPERATE DO I SOUND!!!
Perhaps not, they'd probably laugh at you if you did that

Latest

Trending

Trending