Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i thought that they sold really granny shoes, but they dont :eek: (well not all). anyway yesturday i went out to buy some black shoes for the funeral and i went into newlook to see if they had any nice ones there but they didnt. so as a last resort i went into clarks and saw these lovely pair of black 2 inc heels, and also they wern expensive either! only like 29 or something :eek:. And the style os really classic so hopefully these will aslt me a long time, they also had some in pink sued but with out some bit on it, which i might go and get.

ok so the moral of this thread is: clarks isnt a granny store and isnt that expensive

ReputationRep:
    Its weird what shops to do 'reinvent' themselves really. I was scared when entering marks and spencers the other day forced by my mother it isnt actually that bad.

Except there were alot of scary grannies in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co co)
    i thought that they sold really granny shoes, but they dont :eek: (well not all). anyway yesturday i went out to buy some black shoes for the funeral and i went into newlook to see if they had any nice ones there but they didnt. so as a last resort i went into clarks and saw these lovely pair of black 2 inc heels, and also they wern expensive either! only like 29 or something :eek:. And the style os really classic so hopefully these will aslt me a long time, they also had some in pink sued but with out some bit on it, which i might go and get.

ok so the moral of this thread is: clarks isnt a granny store and isnt that expensive
    thats really helpful cos i need new shoes and i thought bout goin in there but didnt see the point i mite have a look now tho
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clarks have always had decent shoes (for men anyway), though I generally don't shop there as I thought they were too expensive. I might have to reconsider as I'll need a new pair of shoes soon...I ain't bought any new ones for going on two years now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger Kirk)
    Clarks have always had decent shoes (for men anyway), though I generally don't shop there as I thought they were too expensive. I might have to reconsider as I'll need a new pair of shoes soon...I ain't bought any new ones for going on two years now.
    2 years????
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Niaya)
    2 years????
    I have 3 or 4 pairs which I have been wearing over this time (but one of then is about 5 years old :eek: )

They may be bad for my feet, but all are still OK and not falling a part and don't smell really, so why change them kif they are still OK...plus I've been trying to save money here and there too

ReputationRep:
    clarks :toofunny: :toofunny:

I have 3 or 4 pairs which I have been wearing over this time (but one of then is about 5 years old :eek: )

They may be bad for my feet, but all are still OK and not falling a part and don't smell really, so why change them kif they are still OK...plus I've been trying to save money here and there too
    yes quite, why fix what aint brokem.

However i've only had my shoes for like 4 months. :rolleyes:

The power of hypocrisy! MWHAAHAHAHA! :evil:

ReputationRep:

ok i'l let you off
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Niaya)
    ok i'l let you off
    Thank you.... :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    i'ma hustla i'ma i'ma hustla homie!

How ya doin y'all?

My mum shops at Clarks...i hate waiting..

ReputationRep:
    My mum shops at Clarks...i hate waiting..
    LOL :toofunny: go shopping on ya own then......

i just go2 any random shop that has decent shoes/trainers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.... :elefant:
    no prob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)

haven't been town with parents in ages

(Original post by GiBB*)

:rofl: :dito:

ReputationRep:
    Clarks is good but I am sure they are actually pplotting against me!
    Whenever I go in there I find a great pair of shoes at a good price and they never have my size ever!! They then offer me a more ugly and more expensive pair of shoes!! :mad:
    But Clarks shoes are quality - when they have my size!!

ReputationRep:
    Clarks is good but I am sure they are actually pplotting against me!
    Whenever I go in there I find a great pair of shoes at a good price and they never have my size ever!! They then offer me a more ugly and more expensive pair of shoes!!
    But Clarks shoes are quality - when they have my size!!
    LOL :toofunny: what a great first post
    Welcome
    :party:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Anywhere can have nice shoes. I always go to loads of different shops as you never know what you will find

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere can have nice shoes. I always go to loads of different shops as you never know what you will find
    *cough* oxfam *cough*
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    *cough* oxfam *cough*
    I wouldn't buy shoes from Oxfam, as I'm very fussy about my feet. But Oxfam are great for books and CDs and things!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.