Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hypothetically speaking, if you were a guy and had arranged for a dirty weekend away with a girl, and then found out she would be on her period, would you be put off?!

how do people feel about having sex whilst on/with a girl who's on? gross topic, sorry :marchmell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    hypothetically speaking, if you were a guy and had arranged for a dirty weekend away with a girl, and then found out she would be on her period, would you be put off?!

how do people feel about having sex whilst on/with a girl who's on? gross topic, sorry :marchmell

its WRONG WRONG WRONG!

ReputationRep:
    what if you're only on a lil bit, like spot bleeding as opposed to heavily gushing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    what if you're only on a lil bit, like spot bleeding as opposed to heavily gushing!
    ah ive dun that once....in the shower..

and it freaked my bf out way too much, never again.

most men get queasy if they see it, i dont blame them, bless!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    ah ive dun that once....in the shower..

and it freaked my bf out way too much, never again.

most men get queasy if they see it, i dont blame them, bless!
    some men don't mind it, my best friends ex bf loved it and always wanted some when she was on...eew.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad :rolleyes: but then I've never been very heavy anyway.

ReputationRep:
    What if you are wide-set with a heavy flow, as some unfortunate character in Mean Girls was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I don't like it. nono.
    POO! is it really that bad?! i mean, if you're fully on then i imagine it would be messy but if you're only spot bleeding surely it's not too horrific?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    POO! is it really that bad?! i mean, if you're fully on then i imagine it would be messy but if you're only spot bleeding surely it's not too horrific?!
    it depends on how the guy feels about it really, it wouldnt be any different to you as ur used to it.

ReputationRep:
    what about how the girl feels? [generalisation alert]--->girls do not feel horny when they're on their period.

if a guy wants to sleep with you then... um hes too sado-masochistic for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loopz)
    what about how the girl feels? [generalisation alert]--->girls do not feel horny when they're on their period.

if a guy wants to sleep with you then... um hes too sado-masochistic for my liking.
    don't we?! i know a lot of people (myself included) who get SUPER horny whilst on..feeling horny isn't the problem...it's feeling sexy. Hard to feel sexy with a bloated tummy, cramps and messiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    don't we?! i know a lot of people (myself included) who get SUPER horny whilst on..feeling horny isn't the problem...it's feeling sexy. Hard to feel sexy with a bloated tummy, cramps and messiness.
    know the feeling, yeh i get extra horny too. but theres nothing i can do about it, my boyfriend hates it.

doing with condom (if u dont already) if ur feeling REALLY frustrated mite work.

ReputationRep:
    For a second I thought this thread was titled BBW

ReputationRep:
    its just squelchy....

bad word i know. but its not that bad really...

having sex on a period is considered sado-masochistic ????? yippers im weird

ReputationRep:
    It's ok but generally not worth it as a lot of sex related stuff you couldn't really do anyway. Penetration is fine but then I'm not sure I'd just want to do that on it's own. It's generally just a nuisance I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loopz)
    sado-masochistic.
    wft does tht big word mean

ReputationRep:
    from what i know of it it means causing pain.. also knows as a sadist

masachistic is one who likes receiving pain

unless im really wrong....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    from what i know of it it means causing pain.. also knows as a sadist

masachistic is one who likes receiving pain

unless im really wrong....
    ok thanx

ReputationRep:
    sadism= sexual pleasure / gratification in the infliction of pain and suffering upon another person
    masochistic= deriving pleasure / sexual gratification from being abused or dominated

blood looks like infliction of pain was what i was going for...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loopz)
    sadism= sexual pleasure / gratification in the infliction of pain and suffering upon another person
    masochistic= deriving pleasure / sexual gratification from being abused or dominated

blood looks like infliction of pain was what i was going for...
    yeah thats the more technical version.

people who like the taste of blood go down on girls on there periods.

its what ever you like really.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.