Turn on thread page Beta

Revision - What are you really doing? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am so glad I never ever have to do an english exam again

ReputationRep:
    Kate 86 you just reminded me - i spent a whole week reorganising my room - moving my bed wardrobe and everything else heacy i could find and then cleaning and dusting and then trying to figure out where i put all my revision notes as i had tidied them away!! :blushing:

Roll on the 23rd - my exams are over, i get paid and you all know what that means!

ReputationRep:
    sunbathing, watching the birds on the seed feeder (we have the cutest little baby blue tits and robins), big brother (and now e4 is on freeview thats really mucked up my revision), TSR, and ive got addicted to ebay once again so am not revising and am spending money. not a good combination!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.