The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
elpaw
so what is the integral with respect to?

Where's the old avatar gone?
Reply 41
++Hex++
Where's the old avatar gone?

down a black hole.
Reply 42
elpaw
down a black hole.

:frown:
Poor thing.
Reply 43
muffe
mathematical proof that sex=fun

ROFL - I see you got my e-mail :smile:
Reply 44
MadNatSci
Well, is it?

Science is an art, so of course pure maths is an art if it is a science.

Though feynman would disagree with me...
Reply 45
muffe
being the only girl in the maths HL class, yeah...

DOnt go bragging now Linda, you are not in Math HL (though you really should), and currently we have two girsl in the math HL class...
Reply 46
MadNatSci
Well, is it?

Take a look at my signature (A fractal generated by a mathematical algorithm) and then tell me math is not an art...
Reply 47
Jonatan
Take a look at my signature (A fractal generated by a mathematical algorithm) and then tell me math is not an art...

math is not an art :smile:
Reply 48
Jonatan
DOnt go bragging now Linda, you are not in Math HL (though you really should), and currently we have two girsl in the math HL class...

huh? wtf? that's not me!
Reply 49
Linda
huh? wtf? that's not me!

Oh my, This is what happens when you use different usernames at different pages...
Reply 50
Jonatan
Oh my, This is what happens when you use different usernames at different pages...

Do I live in Flekke??? Do I take math HL??? Would I have a signature saying sex=fun??? (oki, maybe the last one could apply to me, but you should still have known better).
Reply 51
Linda
Do I live in Flekke??? Do I take math HL??? Would I have a signature saying sex=fun??? (oki, maybe the last one could apply to me, but you should still have known better).

Hey, Im sorry. It was a spontaneous reaction to reply...

Latest