Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone disqualified from any of their exams in ur schools yet???????? In my school two people have been disqualified for having mobiles.

ReputationRep:
    nope not yet
    a fone went off in our exam but it was in a bag at the front and they couldnt identify whos it was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    Is there anyone disqualified from any of their exams in ur schools yet???????? In my school two people have been disqualified for having mobiles.
    they got disqualified for having mobiles....f**k sake, did the mobiles go off or something? xoxo

ReputationRep:
    peoples phones went off in my school but nowt happened to em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig)
    nope not yet
    a fone went off in our exam but it was in a bag at the front and they couldnt identify whos it was
    lol my school aint that strict with mobiles we all rang each other during our maths exam for a laugh everyones went off and was on loud.....teachers had a good laugh 2 at it xoxo

ReputationRep:
    i dont think thats true, its not up 2 the school. the head of the exams set the rules and there should b a poster in the school with them on. you get disqualified from all ur exams for just havin ur fone on u even if its off!!!! which i think is sensible

ReputationRep:
    i dont think thats true, its not up 2 the school. the head of the exams set the rules and there should b a poster in the school with them on. you get disqualified from all ur exams for just havin ur fone on u even if its off!!!! which i think is sensible
    we do get a wee poster....no one reads it and were told to turn them off.....thats when we all rang lol!!!! :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    they got disqualified for having mobiles....f**k sake, did the mobiles go off or something? xoxo
    the head of our year made us sign contracts saying if u were found with a mobile, u were automatically disqualified. The phones went off and it was the crazy frog ringtone, once they took the phone, it kept goin off, and one of the teachers throw them out the window!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    As far as I know, only 1 person has been disqualified for mobile related reasons so far at my school.
    I think someone else got kicked out of the exam for bad behaviour aswell!

ReputationRep:
    well then the school wud b in trouble an all the exams cancelled. u cud go as far 2 say that its illegal 2 have ur fone on in exams

ReputationRep:
    the head of our year made us sign contracts saying if u were found with a mobile, u were automatically disqualified. The phones went off and it was the crazy frog ringtone, once they took the phone, it kept goin off, and one of the teachers throw them out the window!!!!!!!!
    lol crazy frog no wonder :rolleyes: ..... lol!!!!!!!! we never got no contracts or whatever so we just laughed at it and went on bout our business like gotta love me school lol! also our exams officer's cool as well hes not that strict with us but he does make sure he read sout the rules and we cant cheat cause he makes us leave our bags etc at the back of the room and has our tables spaced way out xoxo

ReputationRep:
    well then the school wud b in trouble an all the exams cancelled. u cud go as far 2 say that its illegal 2 have ur fone on in exams
    lol it was a one off calm down :p: we were only carryin on the exam hadnt even been set down yet......... everyone laughed about it including the exam officer he thought it was hilarious and he knew it was a carry on too :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    whatever!

ReputationRep:
    Some one got excluded on the last day of school but haven't been any disqualifications yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    lol crazy frog no wonder :rolleyes: ..... lol!!!!!!!! we never got no contracts or whatever so we just laughed at it and went on bout our business like gotta love me school lol! also our exams officer's cool as well hes not that strict with us but he does make sure he read sout the rules and we cant cheat cause he makes us leave our bags etc at the back of the room and has our tables spaced way out xoxo
    In our school we are made leave our bags outside the exam room, and they sometimes do random checks on people (check if they have any notes with them or they have stuff written on their arms.) Theyve done this a couple of times, mostly 2 the same people. Fortunately i havent been checked, i would be so embarrased, cause they do it in front of everyone, they treat us like criminals!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigmy Goat)
    Some one got excluded on the last day of school but haven't been any disqualifications yet.
    nah they are still entitled to doin the exams lol my friend got excluded on the last day as well (she paintballed the place pink :p:quite cool if i say so myself lol!!!!!!!) and shes been allowed to comeback and do her exam because she had already been entered but they arent allowing her back to do An - levels she must go to another school or go to a tech xoxo

ReputationRep:
    whatever!
    lol whats wrong with ya..... :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I'd take the invigilators to court if they touched me wanting to see if I had notes on my arm. At my school they're all really old and ugly and disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    In our school we are made leave our bags outside the exam room, and they sometimes do random checks on people (check if they have any notes with them or they have stuff written on their arms.) Theyve done this a couple of times, mostly 2 the same people. Fortunately i havent been checked, i would be so embarrased, cause they do it in front of everyone, they treat us like criminals!!!!!!!!!
    lol my school aint that strict they treat us like adults and actually normal thats why i decided to go even though i passed my 11+ i wanted to go to a place where i knew my work would be actually welcomed and i would be treated like a human being rather than part of a collective xoxo

ReputationRep:
    This fat kids phone went off in an exam, and ironically, his ringtone was the "im loving it" macdonalds tune

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.