Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone considering lancaster? or have been there? anyone know anything about it? i'm not going to the open day till march. its the best offer i've got and i've had all six now.

(Original post by gooner)
    anyone considering lancaster? or have been there? anyone know anything about it? i'm not going to the open day till march. its the best offer i've got and i've had all six now.
    where else have you got? i've heard its quite a good uni and a nice town, nothing too exciting

ReputationRep:
    ive been there, its quite a desolate place, but a good university. I was a bit annoyed when I went there because they only did one open day last year, so I had no academics to talk to. Much of it is in need of repair - like most places though

ReputationRep:
    I've had an offer from Lancaster too... What did you apply for?

I went to the open day over the summer, it's really nice! The university campus is quite modern, but the town's got nice old buildings.
    I also have a few friends that go there, and despite what people tell you about there being nothing in Lancaster, I don't think my friends have much trouble finding a social life!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've got an offer from Lancaster for Psychology and am trying to work out which I would rather go to - Lancaster, Birmingham or Aston. It's a lovely place I just dunno if the city is quite big enough....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    Hey, I've got an offer from Lancaster for Psychology and am trying to work out which I would rather go to - Lancaster, Birmingham or Aston. It's a lovely place I just dunno if the city is quite big enough....
    Hey, i used to live in lancaster!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BABY_MASKALL)
    Hey, i used to live in lancaster!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, in my garbage bin at a rate of £8,000 p/a

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Yeah, in my garbage bin at a rate of £8,000 p/a
    i used to live on morecambe road in lancaster.

i then went to morecambe high school 4 a year, then moved to leeds in summer b4 year 8 started.

we used to go to frontier land near the sea!!!

quality!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BABY_MASKALL)
    i used to live on morecambe road in lancaster.

i then went to morecambe high school 4 a year, then moved to leeds in summer b4 year 8 started.

we used to go to frontier land near the sea!!!

quality!!!
    Did you ever go to Morecambe bay? You would have done us all a favour if you walked into the quicksand round there...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.