lancaster Watch

This discussion is closed.
gooner12345
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
anyone considering lancaster? or have been there? anyone know anything about it? i'm not going to the open day till march. its the best offer i've got and i've had all six now.
rah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gooner)
anyone considering lancaster? or have been there? anyone know anything about it? i'm not going to the open day till march. its the best offer i've got and i've had all six now.
where else have you got? i've heard its quite a good uni and a nice town, nothing too exciting
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ive been there, its quite a desolate place, but a good university. I was a bit annoyed when I went there because they only did one open day last year, so I had no academics to talk to. Much of it is in need of repair - like most places though
Leaby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've had an offer from Lancaster too... What did you apply for?

I went to the open day over the summer, it's really nice! The university campus is quite modern, but the town's got nice old buildings.
I also have a few friends that go there, and despite what people tell you about there being nothing in Lancaster, I don't think my friends have much trouble finding a social life!
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey, I've got an offer from Lancaster for Psychology and am trying to work out which I would rather go to - Lancaster, Birmingham or Aston. It's a lovely place I just dunno if the city is quite big enough....
BABY_MASKALL
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
Hey, I've got an offer from Lancaster for Psychology and am trying to work out which I would rather go to - Lancaster, Birmingham or Aston. It's a lovely place I just dunno if the city is quite big enough....
Hey, i used to live in lancaster!!!!!!!!
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BABY_MASKALL)
Hey, i used to live in lancaster!!!!!!!!
Yeah, in my garbage bin at a rate of £8,000 p/a
BABY_MASKALL
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
Yeah, in my garbage bin at a rate of £8,000 p/a
i used to live on morecambe road in lancaster.

i then went to morecambe high school 4 a year, then moved to leeds in summer b4 year 8 started.

we used to go to frontier land near the sea!!!

quality!!!
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BABY_MASKALL)
i used to live on morecambe road in lancaster.

i then went to morecambe high school 4 a year, then moved to leeds in summer b4 year 8 started.

we used to go to frontier land near the sea!!!

quality!!!
Did you ever go to Morecambe bay? You would have done us all a favour if you walked into the quicksand round there...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.51%
No (556)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (188)
20.59%

Watched Threads