Asos next day delivery?

Watch
ilovefatchicks
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I ordered some items today (friday) from ASOS. I ordered before 2PM and I chose next day delivery in the hope my clothes will arrive before I go to Uni.
As I am leaving at 1:30pm tomorrow for Uni, how likely is it that my clothes will get to my door on time?

EDIT BY CT:

Student discount for ASOS without Unidays here: https://www.asos.com/discover/studen...ent-validation/
Last edited by Professor Oak; 1 year ago
ilovefatchicks
Rep:
?
has anyone had any experience with ASOS next day???

ASOS Next Day Delivery Guide
ilovefatchicks
Rep:
?
if so what time did the packet arrive & how likely is it that my clothes will get to my door on time?
ilovefatchicks
Rep:
?
anyone?
krissycotagious
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
hate to burst your bubble but when i did that for asos once before 2pm they ddnt come to the following day after. wasnt pleased!! hope its diffrent for you. depends when your post person usually comes as t o wether youd get them for uni
luuucyx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
amazon fail on this one too.
probably wont arrive tho
ilovefatchicks
Rep:
?
(Original post by krissycotagious)
hate to burst your bubble but when i did that for asos once before 2pm they ddnt come to the following day after. wasnt pleased!! hope its diffrent for you. depends when your post person usually comes as t o wether youd get them for uni
But I only have old clothes, people at uni are gonna think im a scrubber aren't they
ilovefatchicks
Rep:
?
(Original post by luuucyx)
probably wont arrive tho
I sure hope the stuff will arrive
ilovefatchicks
Rep:
?
(Original post by luuucyx)
probably wont arrive tho
I have received an email today from asos saying my order has been dispatched, also they said it will arrive tomorrow I just have no idea what time
Nfixlol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
it should arrive on time i think, relax
Ilora-Danon
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I bought a pair of shoes that got free next day delivery, and they arrived at around 11am the next day....
Natasharox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ASOS have recently changed their delivery service, so you can get items next day when you order before 6pm. I use it all the time, and it's never let me down .
timetokill
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I didnt even pay for next day delivery on the last thing I bought from Asos and still got my package the next day, so I should think you will be fine
sunshine.kissx
Report 11 years ago
I love Asos I didn't pay for next day delivary and my package arrived at 9am!
fabulous_darling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I hate ASOS next day delivery, it's useless. I decided to buy a new dress on a Thursday morning which I intended to wear out on the Friday night. I paid for next day delivery to guarantee its delivery. All day Friday I stayed in waiting for the dress to be delivered, but by 4pm it hadn't arrived. I tried to contact ASOS, but they don't actually have a contact number, only a contact e-mail, which I found very annoying. Their customer service is awful. Then I decided to track my order online. The website said my dress had been delivered that morning. I called the delivery company and was told it had definitely been delivered to me. I explained that it had definitely not been delivered as I'd stayed in all day and absolutely no one had come to my house to deliver the dress. They said there was nothing they could do until Monday morning as they don't work at weekends (!), at which point I went bananas. They just didn't seem bothered. Turns out that the dress had been delivered to a neighbouring house, but the owner was away on holiday at the time so I couldn't retrieve it until she got back. The delivery company just didn't seem bothered about my problem, it appears the delivery drivers are just happy to dump the deliveries anywhere, without even checking the address or anything.

Needless to say I haven't ordered anything from ASOS since.
lets_make_some_music
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ilovefatchicks)
But I only have old clothes, people at uni are gonna think im a scrubber aren't they
:lolwut:

why do you think that?
Heir-Head
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by fabulous_darling)
I hate ASOS next day delivery, it's useless. I decided to buy a new dress on a Thursday morning which I intended to wear out on the Friday night. I paid for next day delivery to guarantee its delivery. All day Friday I stayed in waiting for the dress to be delivered, but by 4pm it hadn't arrived. I tried to contact ASOS, but they don't actually have a contact number, only a contact e-mail, which I found very annoying. Their customer service is awful. Then I decided to track my order online. The website said my dress had been delivered that morning. I called the delivery company and was told it had definitely been delivered to me. I explained that it had definitely not been delivered as I'd stayed in all day and absolutely no one had come to my house to deliver the dress. They said there was nothing they could do until Monday morning as they don't work at weekends (!), at which point I went bananas. They just didn't seem bothered. Turns out that the dress had been delivered to a neighbouring house, but the owner was away on holiday at the time so I couldn't retrieve it until she got back. The delivery company just didn't seem bothered about my problem, it appears the delivery drivers are just happy to dump the deliveries anywhere, without even checking the address or anything.

Needless to say I haven't ordered anything from ASOS since.
That's not really Asos's fault though, they did their job. I always found their customer service to be excellent, they usually respond to those emails within an hour.

OP - I ordered something next day delivery and it came pretty early on in the day.
supercoolfred
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my asos stuff came at 11:30am the next day.
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I didnt pay for next day delivery and I ordered a dress from them which arrived at 11am the morning after I ordered it. If you need to guarentee that you'll get something for a particular day then you just have to go out and buy it in a shop.
luuucyx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ilovefatchicks)
I have received an email today from asos saying my order has been dispatched, also they said it will arrive tomorrow I just have no idea what time
did it come in time?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (50)
17.79%
No one else does (87)
30.96%
I'm embarrassed about my background (30)
10.68%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (95)
33.81%
We don't use a video platform (6)
2.14%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.14%

Watched Threads