Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My real name is Tom and i got an email from somebody (who has obviously set up an account) called toms friend @hotmail.etc..., since it went to junk mail i only got it today, it was sent the day before yesterday.

It said "Watch your back. You are about to be betrayed,that is all i can say. Carry a concealed weapon."

Im freaked as theres a big social gathering tonight and i happened to piss a mate off but that happened after the email was sent...im freaked.

:confused:

I got an email from someone with the same name as me, who wasn't me. It said "Test".

It freaked me out also.

ReputationRep:
    are you by any chance in year 11?! If so, i think you dont have much of a problem really - some kids dont mature until late in year 12! :eek:

But still be a bit more cautios

ReputationRep:
    I got an email saying that having sex with me would be like having sex with a stick-insect, and with a virus attached.

Unfortunately they also attached a help file for the extraction of the virus with the virus itself :rolleyes:.

It turned out to be some guy I replaced in a band.

ReputationRep:
    Tom's quite a common name so I wouldn't be too scared - coincidences do occur. Be cautious if it happens again but I wouldn't think much of it now.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, that does sound quite worrying. Maybe he's going to shag your girlfriend. I'd take his advice, and watch your back. But still enjoy yourself

ReputationRep:
    is your name in your email address?

ReputationRep:
    I ran a sensory analysis sweep of the spelling mistakes from him and added my chat logs, its 99% a good friend. Who i cannot mention.

ReputationRep:
    Creepy, which one of your friends talks in that manner and is eccentric enough to write something like this:

Watch your back. You are about to be betrayed,that is all i can say. Carry a concealed weapon

ReputationRep:
    be more cautious. don't carry a concealed weapon because that's a silly idea. but make sure you're always with friends. it's probably someone just trying to scare you, but if you behave as you always should (don't walk round alone etc) then you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Constantine)
    I ran a sensory analysis sweep of the spelling mistakes from him and added my chat logs, its 99% a good friend. Who i cannot mention.
    What prog did you use for that?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    that reminds me of Star Trek for some reason.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol same here i used my special programme called Analysis Cont 4.

ReputationRep:
    lol same here i used my special programme called Analysis Cont 4.
    weird, never heard of it

ReputationRep:
    Where can I find Analysis Cont 4 to download?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    who do you want to kill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    according to Google it doesn't exist

ReputationRep:
    Have you searched for Analytic C**t 4 instead maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Confront him and beat the crap out of him.

ReputationRep:
    Run an e-DNA scan while your at it :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.